Chapter 2 : Until Death Tear Us Apart

Depuis le début

Like what Kongpob said to him before he went out, Arthit is waiting for him on the bed after done showering.

"What taking him so long? I already sleepy"

While Arthit mumbles his eyes slowly go drunk and completely shut down on it's own

.......................................................................

"p' I'm sorry for th..."

Kongpob couldn't finish his word when he see the sleeping face of his lover. Slowly Kongpob get near to Arthit and kiss his forehead

Kongpob couldn't take his eyes of Arthit.

He must be really tired. You have work hard today p'. I'm sorry for the late. Let's make up for it tomorrow 😊

Again he gives a pecks on Arthit lips before he went to the bathroom

........................................................................

Sound of bird chirping wake Arthit up and he immediatelly check on the side of the bed and he didn't feel or seeing any sign of Kongpob.

"He didn't come home last night?"

Right after Arthit say that someone voice came from the bathroom

"Who said I didn't come home last night? I wouldn't left my little cutie alone on his first night becoming mine"

Arthit take a look at the source of the voice and see Kongpob which only with his towel wrapping around his waist and exposing his fine body.

Seeing Kongpob body make Arthit blushing and he quickly change his eyes direction to the other side

"Ohhh p'...why is that?"

"What?"

"Why did you turn your head to the other side? Don't say that....."

"What!!??" Arthit get his eyes towards Kongpob again and get shock when Kongpob now standing right before him

"P'!!!!! You are sooo damn cute!!!!"

"What do you mean?"

"You...you get embarrased seeing me half naked although you have seeing my body like more than enough when we did that"

"Kongpob!!"

Arthit pull up his blanket to cover his face from such saying

I hate that kid, he didn't even consider that I'm his p'

Seeing Arthit covering his shy expression, Kongpob can only crack a smile. He will never get enough with those precious expression of Arthit.

"I'm sorry p', I'm just teasing you. It's fun to do so"

"It's okay to have fun sometimes but don't get used of it, I'm afraid that you will get tired of it one day...remember Kong, we have the entire life ahead of us...I dont want you to get boring with me...not even when we grow our white hair"

The confession that Arthit said just now really struck into Kongpob heart. Arthit is not someone who is good in expressing his feelings. Instead he will say it out of nowhere and do this sweet talking once in a while.

"You know p', I will never get enough of you and it's impossible for me to get tired of you since you means the whole world to me"

"........."

"And p' I'm not saying this because I have any attention to leave you one day but I rather to keep on teasing you before death tear us apart"

"Kong! Don't say that...I don't like it"

"No p', I'm just saying and it's mean nothing. Like old people always say...it's better to always remember of death and live our life to the fullest...and if I'm the one who will go fir..."

Hearing Kongpob saying that Arthit cover Kongpob mouth to prevent him to say any further

"No Kong...don't say that, it's hurt to hear it. Right now you are with me...you are not going first...if you go then I will follow you"

Kongpob smile and hold Arthit hand that covering his mouth and hold it dearly...slowly pull it towards his lips and give it a kiss

"I don't wish to go first if it will hurt you...I love you p'Arthit"

"I love you too Kongpob.....always"

.......................................................................

Chapter 2 is up and what did you think of it? Give your opinion by dropping a comment below and dont forget to hit the likes button 😊