Chapter 7: Goodbye Porkbelly pt 2

~??? P.o.v~

The explosion hit before ____, Johnny, Sissy and Bumper could make it out...

Everyone who was safe screamed and cried knowing they didn't make it out.

The kids blacked out breathing in too much smoke.

A building was about to collapse on them!

*crash*

The impact never happened though. They didn't get crushed.

Why do you think they weren't crushed?

"WAKE UP YOU GUYS! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

"BEFORE ANOTHER BOMB EXPLODES!"

"WE CAN'T HOLD THIS FOREVER COME ON GUYS WAKE UP!"

"Susan, Mary get Johnny and Bumper out!"

"Dukey and I will get Sissy and ____!"

"You guys my vegan powers can't hold this forever it's too heavy so hurry!"

"Yes my ice can't hold much longer either!"

....

~Time skip~

...
The kids are rushed to the nearest hospital in Summerville, a town just one mile from the boarders of Porkbelly.

~Timeskip~

Hours after being rushed into the hospital Johnny woke up with a gasp.

He noticed He wasn't in his room anymore and his mother and father passed out on the chairs next to the Hospital bed.

The twins were pacing back and forth out in the hall because they kept telling doctors how to do their jobs right.

Johnny saw the IV cords hanging off of him in a awkward angel.

Suddenly the memories of the previous day hit him like a brick in the face and felt pain like he hasn't felt before.

He croacked out a muffled "ow" through clenched teeth, his father woke with a start. Huge called the nurses before giving Johnny a tight hug.

Johnny asked where he was and where everyone else was.

His father explained what happened to the kids and that Bumper and Sissy woke up and are feeling fine now.

Johnny asked about ____, his father paused before answering him.

"Johnny...I...I want you to know that we tried our hardest to get her here safe and sound but, the doctors did have to restart her heart a few times on the way..."

Johnny's eyes filled with tears. Just the thought of _____ not being here to pull pranks on teachers or go skateboarding with him made him want to curl up into a tight ball and cry.

In the other room ___ is surrounded by friends and family members. The visited Johnny a little while ago.

Nobody could think that such a sweet girl could ever endure so muh pain and not be able to come back with a smile and greet them with hugs.

Dark Vegan shared _____'s love of toast.

Mr Black and Mr. White loved _____'s games of Tag and Lazer spy.

The general thought of ____ as a little Kadett and when _____ is older he would ask her to join his program.

The saddest thing of all is ____'s brother and parents, they wouldn't go to sleep now matter how much the Doctors told them to let them handle the problem.

They refused to leave ____'s side and for the first time, Gil was serious and wasn't acting like a surfer.

He was holding ____'s hand crying, refusing to let go, believing that if he did _____ would leave him.

....

(Where the bold black dots are I'd like to thank akmiller24 for the help it really and truly means alot!)

~Johnny's p.o.v~

It's been 2 days since we have been hospitalised.

_____ still hasn't woken up. The doctors say that her breathing is very shallow and they don't think she will make it.

I don't....actually...all of Porkbelly doesn't want ____ to die. WE WON'T ACCEPT IT!

SHE'S CAN'T DIE SHE HAS TO STAY STRONG SHE CAN GET THOUGHT THIS!

She just has to...

"Hi Johnny, how are you holding up?"

I was all alone in my hospital room until only Mary showed up.

I wiped away the teas that dared fall from my eyes.

"I...I'm fine Mary. Where's Susan and Dukey?"

"Susan is trying to get Gil and his mom to eat, Dukey is guarding ____."

"Oh...she still hasn't woken up yet then?"

"No...sorry Johnny."

"It's fine."

"D-Do you wanna talk about something?"

She gave me a smile trying to brighten my mood and change the subject.

"Um...what's up with Porkbelly?"

"Its pure rubble... there are literally no buildings standing no grass no nothing. It's a wasteland now..."

"Even the lab is gone...it should be called ghostbelly..."

The second voice was Sissy.

"Hi Sissy..."

"I'll leave you two alone."

And with that Mary left.

"So how are you holding up Johnny?"

"Alright I guess..."

She had cuts and bruses everywhere. Her left arm was in a cast.

It stayed silent for a while.

"Hey Johnny I'd like to thank you for saving me and Bumper."

"It's ok Sissy after all we are friends. Rig-"

"_____! SHE'S WAKING UP!"

Brian freezer burst into the room practically screaming.

We rushed out of the room to go see ____.

I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up!