Chapter one: Meeting The Test Family.

~____'s p.o.v~

"Wake up, wake up ____, You're gonna be late for school."

"Shut up Gil...Just 5 more minutes..."

"No, I'll drag you all the way to school if I have to."

"Ok, Ok I'm up..."

I got up and got into one of my favourite outfits.

(Cute huh XD)

After getting dressed and Dragged out of the house my brother Gil and I went to school.

I can't believe I had to leave my other school to come live with my Lame brother Gil...

I got to school and made it to class with 30 seconds to spare...wow I sound like such a geek.

I sat down on my seat and was playing with my pencil waiting for another boring day of school to start.

"Johnny, You're late! DETENTION!"

"Awww come on!"

Mr. Teacherman was yelling at a flame headed boy who goes by the name of 'Johnny'.

"Ok everyone listen up! Time for a PopQuiz of things I haven't taught you yet so, you'll all fail miserably!"

"What this teacher is harsh..." I say under my breath.

The boy 'Johnny' heard what I said and chuckled.

"Hi, my names Johnny Test. You'll get used to this. Between you and me I think he's an alien who's out to get us."

I started to giggle.

"Haha that's funny Johnny, my names ____ ____. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

~timeskip to after school cause nothin cool happened there~

I started walking home by myself cause Gil left without telling me. I heard someone shout my name while I was walking out of school.
After I got home Gil told me that Mr and Mrs Test have invited us over to dinner. I went to my room finished my homework and played some video games until it was time to go over to the Test house. After Gil walked off to the kitchen in the Test house I was greeted by Johnny.

"Hey _____, I'm taking it you're Gil's Sister then?"

"Bingo...I'm not too proud of it...you have to admit he is pretty annoying."

All the sudden a dog came running up to Johnny. He was running like a human?  Johnny's dog spoke to him.

"JOHNNY YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! SUSAN AND MARY ARE TRYING TO EXPERIMENT ON ME!!!"

"DID THAT DOG JUST TALK!? THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!!!"

"Heh heh...ya really think so ____?"

"YES, TOTALLY!!!!! Ahem, hi my names ____ nice to meet'cha!"

"Im Dukey, why aren't you Freaking out that I'm talking?"

"I don't know...should I be?"

Johnny and Dukey just looked so confused.

"Johnny! We need you to test a new experiment!"

Two girls ran down the stairs wearing lab coats.

One with a star in her hair spoke.

"Who's this girl, Johnny?"

"This is _____, she's Gil's sister."

Both of the girls spoke in sync kinda creepy...

"GILLLLLLLL!!!"

"Oh, sorry ____ I forgot. The girl with the star in her hair is Susan and the girl with the moon is Mary."

Johnny introduced me to Susan and Mary.

"Heh heh, these two were the ones that mutated me into an talking dog~"

"THAT. IS. SO. COOOOL!"

I almost screamed that.

Johnny's dad walked into the room. Ok kids let's go eat.

*bark bark*

"Johnny why isn't Dukey Tal-"

"Shhhhhh, you can't tell anyone about Dukey and him being able to talk. Promise me you wont tell!"

Johnny was covering my mouth So, all I did was nod.

"Good."

We went to have dinner, dinner was...meatloaf. Ewwww.

I just have to shove my food down. Mr and Mrs Test was talking to Gil while the twins were going Gaga over him.

Johnny and Dukey grabbed my hands and lead me to the top floor of the house. They said this place was the lab. He showed me all 5hese awesome technology and gadgets.

These things were all so cool! He told me all these different stories about how he had to save Porkbelly and/or the world. He also saved other planets as well. He told me about his enemies, some people from area 51.1.

These stories just kept getting more and more interesting.  He told me about the time Susan and Mary were turned into babies. Another time when they brought T.V characters to life.

It must have been hours later cause it was around 3 in the morning and Johnny was still telling me stories.

~Johnny's p.o.v~

I can't believe it! This girl she is definitely not your ordinary girl. She didn't freak out when Dukey spoke, instead she was all excited. I tell her and these stories and she listens to every detail.

She doesn't show one hint of boredom.  It must have been hours cause I was still telling her storied in the lab.

Dukey was fast asleep. Everyone else must be asleep because it must be late. I just wonder why no one came to get us.

We finally fell asleep on the lab floor along with Dukey. 

I woke up around 4 in the morning and got Dukey up. I needed to talk to him. ____ was still sleeping peacefully. We had blankets on us...I dont remember getting blankets.

"Dukey. Hey Dukey wake up!"

"Huh, who, what, where? Oh It's just you Johnny. What's wrong."

"I dint understand why but, I feel strange around ____. Like I'm gonna b-"

"Barf?"

"How'd you know?"

"Because remember when we were taken through that vortex your sisters opened and we ended up in Porkbelly...only all the males ended up being girls."

"Oh yeah, I felt this way towards that other girl who looked familiar..."

"Yes, which means you're inlove with ____~"

"...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Johnny keep it down, you'll wake ____!"

"Oops."

"Anyways Johnny, just go back to sleep remember it's summer vacation now!"

"Night Dukey."

"Night Johnny"

~Dukey's p.o.v~

I can't believe it...Johnny he's actually inlove...HE'S INLOVE WITH A GIRL HE JUST MET! No way this can't be possible wait can it? I can't help but feel super happy for him! It means I can have a new friend and she may be sweet to me! Unlike Johnny's sisters and him.

____ might actually treat me nicely! I need to make sure Johnny keeps her! Operation get Johnny and ____ together is underway! Tomarrow I'll get the girls to help too!