chapter 5: Operation Ask ___ To The Summer dance!

( how did I find that picture when all I typed in was 'Johnny Test holding flowers'?)

~Johnny's p.o.v ~

I was carrying ____ up the hill. Dad finally made it to us.

I set ____ in the seat beside me and layed her head on my lap. It took around 20 minutes to get to the Hospital. When we got there ____ was sleeping.

The doctor took ____ to the x-raying room while the rest of us waited patiently.

Around 40 minutes later the doctor came out saying we could see ____.

She had a bandge all the way up her leg with blood already starting to soak it up.

"____ is very lucky. If she just kept going down the hill without stopping and hit the wall, her leg and arm and neck would have been broken. Good thing she stopped when she did. All she needed was some stitches and bandaged up. She needs her bandages changed ever 5 hours. She should be fully recovered in 2 weeks. As long as she stays off it and rests."

I looked at ___'s sleeping face. She looked so peaceful...

We took ____ back to her home. When I was about to knock on the door there was a note.

Dear friend. We have gone on a business trip. Be back in 4 weeks. If any Tests read this please look after ____ while we are away. I don't trust Gil looking after her by himself.

Love the Nexdor family!

(Woah Woah Woah...back it up...his name was actually Gil Nexdor OHHHHHH I always thought they called him Gil Next door XD anyone else think that or is it just me?)

I guess now we are gonna take care of ____ for the next few weeks! Awesome!!!

She got to sleep in the guest room. It was just 3 door down from mine.

When she wakes up though...she's gonna be in a lot of pain and I do mean a lot...

Dukey said he was gonna sleep in ____'s room cause his 'doggy senses were tingling'.

~the next day brought to you by me and more bad puns LETTUCE TURNIP the BEET!~

I got up around 10:00 this morning. I went into the kitchen to see Dukey and ____ eating. No one else was around.

Dukey was pulling funny faces to make ____ laugh but, sadly it want working...

She looks to be in a lot of pain...

"Hey Dukey, ____."

"JOHNNY!"

"Hi Johnny....."

Man _____ seemed really out of it today.

"Hey Dukey can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure thing Johnny, be right back ____."

"Take your time..."

Dukey and I walked up to the lab.
Thankfully my sisters were there.

"Susan, Mary! I need your help."