The 17 Year Old Princess

Hello, my name is Ashley I am 17 years old and from Homes Chapel, England. I have the perfect life. Cute boyfriend, amazing friends, also I never get into trouble. Well heres my life.

"Hey Ash" my boyfriend Dylan said. "Sup Dyl, what are you up too". "Nothing much beautiful" He commented. "Okay well got to go before I'm late to class, bye" I said before kissing him on the cheek and scurrying off to science.

"So today  class we are learning about the cell cycle" our teacher Mr. Pickler said. The whole class groaned, and a couple of people said 'We learned that in seventh grade'. "Good then youll know it now wont you" Mr. Pickler retorted. That class was the longest and the most boring. Good thing the thought of seeing my bestfriends and boyfirnd the nest period kept me happy.

(At lunch) "Hey peep" I said to my friend Alesha "Yo" she replied with half her lunch in her mouth. "Where is everyone else" I said gestureing to the empy seats at our table. "They had to stay after class to help Mrs. Lintelli with something" she answered after eating the rest of the bite in her mouth. "Aww thats too bad" I said just as someone dumped their tray all over themselves. "Yeah well i got to go, Ill see you tonight at Dylan's party right". She asked pointing a finger at me to emphisize. "Definiatly" I replied.

The 17 Year Old PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara