Chapter 40

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!!!" Phil calls, running down the stairs and onto the slippery kitchen floor. He slides and falls but quickly gets back up and makes a beeline for you. You chuckle a bit and answer with a, "What?" He kneels down to your chair and gasps for air.

"I....I...I need your help."

"With what, exactly?"

Then, Phil looks around then pulls you too his room. "I already told Dan and now I'm asking you," He whispers. Phil goes close to your ear and whispers, "I wanna marry Toni." And with that, your brain sets off the loudest alarm ever. You jump backwards and cover your mouth with your hands. Your face turns bright red as a smile spreads all the way to your cheeks. Toni isn't home.

"YOU'RE GONNA MARRY MY SISTER?! OH MY GOD!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! SHE LOVES YOU! AAAAH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

"Keep your voice down. I know, I know. But I don't know how to do it."

"Okay, okay. We need to find the perfect way to do it."

"I want to do something traditional."

"Uhmm....dance mob?"

"I don't have that many friends."

"You have fans."

"And only have them care about me? No thanks."

"Okay....umm...you could write a storybook! Of your relationship!"

"I'm only good at writing scripts."

"Alright.....OH!"

"What?!"

"Something classic and traditional."

"Okay! Lay it on me!"

"Take her to a nice restaurant and put the ring in her drink!"

"That's.......actually........a great idea!"

"I know!"

"You're full of yourself. But thank you! I'll go make reservations for a nice place now!" He says with a beaming smile. Phil runs out the door and just skims past Dan as he walks in looking for you. He smiles as he sees you with a tomato coloured face and the widest smile you've ever pulled...so far.

"So did he tell you the news?" He asks, planting a small kiss on your nose while wrapping his arms around your waist. You nod quickly and softly grabbing his face in your hands. "Yes, yes, yes! I'm so excited!!" You cry. He smiles, showing off his 17 feet deep dimples. "Me too." He says. Your phone starts to sound off. Digging into your pocket, you pull your phone out and answer it.

"Yeeeeello." You answer.

"Hey, is it cool if I come over?"

"Of course! Where are you?"

"Pizza place."

"Okay, oh! Tonight we're going out to eat at a fancy restaurant for a fancy occasion. So, bring a dress. Okay, byeeeeeeeeee!"

"Wait, wha-" You cut off her voice with a red button and smile. Soon. You think. Very soon.

~ 🔷🔹Le Time Skip🔹🔷 ~

"Hey everyone!" Toni yells from the door. While the three of you watch The Great British Bake Off, you and Dan look over at Phil. His face turns pink with fear. "Be cool." Dan whispers. Toni walks up in a black dress that hangs off her shoulders.

"I didn't feel like packing anything so I just put on a dress." She says with a shrug. Looking over at Phil, his jaw has dropped by the sight Toni. She looks over at Phil. Her smirk fades. "What." She asks. Phil quickly shuts his mouth. "You look beautiful." He blushes. So does Toni.