Chapter 8

You wake up on Dan and Phil's couch with something over your waist. You look over your shoulder to see a sleeping, hobbit haired Dan. The thing over your waist is his arm. Slowly, you inch out from his arm and go to make some coffee. You notice Phil woke up too. "Morning." You say quietly to Phil. He smiles and waves at you. "I made you some coffee." Phil says handing you a hello kitty mug. "Everytime with the mug." You say. Sipping your coffee, you grab a bowl and pour some Shreddies into it. After eating your cereal, you and Phil play board games til Dan wakes up. Around 10:30ish Dan woke up to you and Phil playing Trash (a card game). Dan joined in for a bit then got some coffee. "Wait, can I pick out your mug?" You ask. He sighs and opens the cabinet. Then he gesturs you to open it. You run over and pick the 1D mug. "OF COurse you pick that one." He says and pours some coffee into the mug. "Hey Dan." You say. He looks over at you. "We should make a collab video." You say. He smiles. "Mmkay." You gasp at his phrase. He giggles. "Do NOT steal my CATCH PHRASES!!!!!" You almost scream. He breaks into a small laugh then goes to his room to set up the camera. 10 minutes later he calls you in to start filming. "What should we do?" You ask him. He shrugs. After a long time of debating, you pick the photo booth challenge. After 12 minutes of hysterical laughing and disturbing images in your brain, you start to edit the video. You now have more than 1 MILLION subscribers on Youtube and everyone likes it. After 10 minutes from uploading, you already have more than 3K views. You and Dan re watch the video over and over again (that probably explains how many views you have) and everytime you and Dan laugh hysterically. Tht night, you and Dan go to a pub and get slightly drunk. You sing 2 songs on karaoke and Dan sings 1. Dan chose the song This is Gospel by Panic At The Disco and you chose Game Over by Falling In Reverse and The Divine Zero by Pierce of Veil. You sang, pretty much on fleek (trust me I will never say on fleek again in my life) and as for Dan...lets just say, he wasn't the greatest. He sang to high to function and was WAAAAYYYY off key. After that, you passed out in Dan's bed while he practiced playing his piano.

*I hope you enjoyed. Well...you probably didn't enjoy me saying on fleek but ya know. The video is the photo booth challenge with Dan and Phil. Just replace Phil with yourself and that's it. I hope you know who Panic at the disco, falling in reverse, and Pierce of veil are. If not, look up the songs. They all have swear words in them so..you have been warned!*