2.Even you have secrets

"What's going on with you? Ever since we went to that bar two days ago, you are acting more strange than usual," she asks, without taking her eyes from me.

"Wow, nice way of calling me a weirdo, Leah."

"Yeah, keep ignoring my questions. I will find out whatever it is that you're hiding. Not today though, because aunt Elizabeth will be here in an hour and I need to get ready. She said she has a surprise for us." With that said she finally leaves my room.

I know my sister and she won't rest until she finds what I'm hiding. I just hope that when that happens I'm six feet underground.

What could be aunt Elizabeth surprise? If it is another wedding, then I can't say that I'm astonish because that would be a big fat lie. I don't know what is her deal with marriage. She has been married five times. All five times were with younger guys. I know why they don't work out. It is pretty obvious. She is sixty and the guys she chooses are always around the age twenty something. We don't need anyone to elucidate why they married her. She's old, rich, and single. That's what I call an easy target. Wow, I sound like a total b*tch.

I should start getting ready.

After taking a bath I dress into a blue jean, dark sweater, and white converse. Before heading downstairs to the living room, I tie my hair in a ponytail and put on a fake smile. I need to stop acting weird so my big sister stops her interrogation.

My sister was wearing an elegant long blue dress. The dress exposed her back and breasts. Her long silky hair was tie into a Dutch bun. She looks stunning. The first thing she did when she saw me was roll her eyes.

I sat next to her on the sofa.

"Where is aunt Elizabeth? And also, where is mom and dad?" I ask.

"In the kitchen."

"Ahh..OK... What's the big surprise?" I tried sounding excited.

"What is it with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. The surprise is that she is married with a twenty six years old hot human being."

"No way! This was so unexpected," I say and she hits me on the shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"For being sarcastic. Lily, you haven't seen him. I'm a hundred percent sure he is either a Greek God or an angel."

I wonder which guy she doesn't find attractive.

"And I am a thousand percent sure that, that is your hormones that are speaking right now."

"You're such a b..."

She stopped talking all of sudden. I then hear footsteps and when I looked to my left I saw the back of a tall, strong man admiring the painting in front of him.

"Is that him?" I whispered to Leah and she nodded.

"I'm going back to my room. I can't participate in this lie, Leah," I whispered again.

As I stand up to leave, I hear my name.

His voice is like the man from the.... No...... It can't be.

I looked to my left and he was analyzing me, like he did in the bar.

"You," I was able to say.

"Have you guys met before?" Leah asked us.

I looked at her for a brief moment and then return my eyes back to him.

"Of course we don't know each other," He said as he approached us.