1.Bar

Life is stressful.

Life sucks.

I just want to be happy, but I can't seem to let go of the past.

It haunts me....

I dare to say that the only one responsible for my own misery, is myself.

My phone starts ringing, causing me to come back to earth.

I take the phone that was on the nightstand.

It was my sister, Leah. I hesitated in answering because she is always complaining about everything and I'm not in the mood for that. Curiosity of what she needed to tell me won, and I ended answering the call.

"Hey little sister," she spoke with joy.

I roll my eyes because she knows that I hate when she calls me little sister. Our age difference is not gigantic. She is twenty four and I'm twenty two.

"Hi...Aren't you at work?" I tried sounding as if I really care if she was working or not.

"Lillian, I left you a voicemail yesterday, informing you that I have two weeks of vacation. Didn't you find it odd that I didn't came home last night?"

Of course I found that strange, because you know, is the first time she hasn't spend the night home.

"Leah you are almost never home. Where did you spend the night?"

"At a friend house."

"Come here baby," I heard a man voice.

That little slut. Yeah right, at a friends house.

"Sounds like you're pretty busy."

"I got to go but get dress up because at eight I'm going to pick you up. It's girls night!" She hangs up without letting me say if I wanted to go out tonight, or not.

I look at the time and I have an hour to get ready. I gaze down at myself, and the clothes that I'm wearing, a simple summer black dress, that is too cute to be taken off.

I stayed laying in bed until she call me again to let me know she was park outside, waiting for me.

When she saw me she gasped. I sat down on the front passenger seat. Without looking at her I put on my seat belt and order her to start driving.

She starts driving and we were in silence for the pass fifteen minutes.

"What the heck are you wearing? I said change. I never said that we were going to a funeral."

I turned my face towards her direction. I looked at what she's wearing and shook my head to the side in disapproval. Her dress exposed a lot of skin. We are so different in all aspects.
My dark brown hair is naturally curly, her blonde hair is not. She has mom's blue eyes and I have dad's green eyes. Although sometimes my eyes turns blue.

We were not always this different. It all changed that night. The night no one knows about. How could I tell them when not even I know what occurred? Well, that's not entirely true. I know that someone took advantage of me, I just don't know who.

"Ha-Ha-Ha, how sweet. Just tell me where we are going."

"My friend's bar," she said all excited.

I take a deep breath and face the window. I don't like going to these places. It reminds me of that stupid night. I just turned eighteen that night. My sister got us fake id's and we were able to entered the club. I remembered that I was dancing and consuming an immense amount of alcohol. My sister was with Casper, who is now her ex. I was dancing by myself and then I don't know...... I was at a dark alley and I just felt someone's hands all over me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I just kept saying stop the loudest I could. I kept saying no... He kept going!
He took the most precious thing I had. My innocence.... I was a virgin.

So good for a first time.

I tried containing my tears, to avoid the question 'What's wrong with you Lily?'

"Finally, I found the stupid bar."

She steps out of the car and I did the same after I removed my seat belt.

To get to the bar you had to walk through a dark alley first. Flashbacks of that night were coming. They struck me like lightning. I was able to contain my tears until we entered the bar. The entrance was really creepy. You had to go down a stair that was all dark. It had a sign saying that it was open but it seems more like it was close.

This bar was fill with people from all ages. I cleaned my tears before my sister saw them. She presented me her 'friend' Madoc. She left me alone to go and dance with him.

Little does she knows that leaving me alone with my thoughts is very dangerous.

I know that I shouldn't drink but I can't help it. I need to get rid of these thoughts. I need to stop thinking about that night. I don't want to feel what I'm feeling right now anymore. Alcohol is the only thing that will make me forget. I take a seat on the bar and ask the bartender to give me a glass of whiskey. I drank it. Then I drank another one and another one.

I stopped at my four. I can't get drunk. Being drunk is what got me to not remember who abused me.

"What is a beautiful young woman as yourself doing all alone here?"
Whoever this man is, he has the deepest voice ever.

"What is a creep as yourself doing by talking to a beautiful young woman as myself?" I turn to face him and my heart almost stops. His dark eyes observed every inch of me. His body posture revealed confidence.

Is it wrong that I find him attractive?

"Do you mind If I take a seat next to you?"

I nod.

He smiles and sits down next to me anyways. What is he doing? I observed and observed him.
"Have we met before?" I ask.

He leans closer and analyses my face. I didn't even blink once.

"I don't think I would forget a face like yours," he answers and goes back to his normal sitting posture.

I call the bartender and ask him how much I needed to paid. My mouth turned into a huge 'O' when he told me that someone had already paid for me. I looked at the sexy stranger sitting next to me and say "How long have you been watching me?"

"Since you walk in."

This man is a freak. Who knows what are his intentions with me. I stood up and he held my arm before I could walk away.

"Wait! Are you scared of me?" He looked like he couldn't believe he caused me fear.

My eyes widen and his question was disconcerting.

"Do not touch me. You're mad." I push his hand off my arm with my free hand and ran in search of Leah. She was nowhere to be seen so I got out of the bar and took a taxi home.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR.

I hope that you liked this chapter and I promise that this story will get better .