[V1] Chapter 10 - Unknown Boy

Meanwhile, somewhere near the primary boundary of dimension barrier between universe.

     "Have you closed it?" A young-looking man wearing golden armour asked the person wearing silver-clad armour.

      "It is done. My lord. However, this kind of measure can only be used temporarily. Why not just recreated a new barrier instead?"

       "It is not that I don't want to.. it is simply impossible with the current state. If I recreated a new barrier, this universe fate flow will cease to exist and it will never be able to progress more than now. As one of the Chaos overseers, you should understand... this universe still too young to withstand the second barrier. The first one still this universe barely can hold. What would happen once I create a new one?"

"...!!"

       "Seem like you finally understand why I didn't create it anew."

         "Worry not. Though temporary, it should be enough for a few cycles of Chaos Cycle. Yama King and Jade Emperor of the Eternal Universe has accepted our request. But it is only on their side. The agreement holds until the fateful date. Once it happens, the rest may stabilize by itself."

***

[Eternal Universe]

   "Jade Emperor. Was it wise to make such a move?"

   "It is, my friend. It is. Partially, it is our fault even though it was indirect but nonetheless, the blame is mine to consider."

   "Isn't fine if we just use the celestial tree seed to seal the hole?"

   "Then what? To entangle both universe fate? No can do. Else both mortal world will perish. If it only the mortal vanished it matter not. But how will you face the Judgement of Great Fours Overlord? I may be Jade Emperor but it is the limit one can reach. To overseer one of the multiverse already good enough for me."

    "..."

    "It is just an Eternal-Rank item. I can refine another one with 2 Chaos Cycles."

***

    Somewhere near the Dark Bridge, a young boy age of five suddenly appear in the middle of the bridge.

    The boy continues his journey to the entrance gate. There no obstacle he faces so far yet the moment he steps in into the gate, a ray of blacklight descend... then an army of shadow in shape of man appear in a group of hundred.

    The boy with no emotion strife forward with no hesitation. With a small dagger appear from his sleeve, he strikes the shadow army while dodging their attack.

     It only took him seven to ten minutes to kill the entire army of a hundred.

     The boy clearly possesses an innate affinity with shadow. Soon as he killed the army, the boy suddenly knocked unconscious by someone before both disappear from the entrance.

***

    "Who would give thought, even with this armour I nearly died." Yun Feng murmur by himself once he exits the hall.

    It took him two years to complete the trial as the beginning of the trail was fairly easy. It starts from the middle to the end that the hurdle increases a hundred fold.

    "In the end, I'm done." Said Emperor Yun to cheer himself.

  Swish~ Emperor Yun disappear from the hall and appear in front of Blaze.

    "Greeting, Flame Emperor."

    "Good. It seems you have completed the trial. It is time to depart. Before that, bring that kid along with you."

     "Alright. Kid, let's go." Emperor Yun grabs the boy and disappears from Flame Throne Room.

-End of Volume 1-