[V0] Chapter 11 - Premonition of The Future

"The thing is...... in next thousands years there will be appear a thousands upon millions incarnate soul will begin re-incarnate with sealed memory within these plane.

This incarnate soul have three path they will follow. Either Saviors, Neutral or the worst Mass Destructions of the world.

Since this world was still very young as the creators himself still youngs compare to us.

I, as a representative of divine kind's will bestows upon all of you a continent each of your elements. Develop them and make it ready to withstand of any kinds of destructions.

You will have to return to living world and return to live among the mortals.

As for you, Flame. You will be given ten-thousands years of freedom before you reign on the throne of yours in your continent. Since you have given the Divine Pearl on the mortal. He shall be you replacement in the first ten-thousands years.

Since his mortal body already made a contact with divine pearl, his longevity has been halted and become mortal soul with immortal body.

Your punishment for this, half of your white flame will be permenantly belong to the little boy."

As the divine being presence has start to vanish. The Kings and Empress has start chattering with each other.

"Flame, congratulations on your freedom from the sealed prison. You should be grateful toward the human who 'accidently' release you."

Said the woman wearing a blue robe and ice veil. This woman was none other than Ice Empress. Water Elemental kings yet instead of Queen, she was Empress since she is the only one who manage to gain an insight of all other elements.

"I am grateful. As for white flame, it is the will of the divine being, I shall not complain since it actually release me from my burden.

Though I can controlled it sufficiently, at the same time it will take a massive amount of my essence re-supress it after being use. Even with Divine Pearl, I can only manage to re-supress it with almost 90% of my essence.

However, thanks her highness for reminders."

Said Flame King with humble attitude. Compare with his past temperament, he will only speak casually with the other elemental kings including the empress. As he possessing White Flame. Now while he was sealed, the empress making more shocking discovery upon gaining insight of her nemesis elements.

By using fire to create water was something can be called almost impossible however the insight she gain from the fire elements bring her power rise into a new height and it was ten times stronger than before.

She already strong enough to content well againts the other kings before. Now, she immediately been throne as the Empress of All elements.

After several days they discussing things and getting ready for returning, mean while in somewhere have major event happening.

*****

Somewhere northest from the Forest of Fire, a massively gigantic earthquake happen. Almost all of living being live in the Continent can felt the massive quake.

The quake only happen in a brief of moment but toward humanity this quake was simply a sign whether a disaster arriving or a heaven blessing, no one knows. Eitherway, it was a sign.

This place where the center of the massive quake was crumbling and shattering into dust. All living being that live around the area has been invite into The Yellow Spring Road.

When the massive quake has stop. The area was completely filled nothing and only leave a massive area large enough to fit a small continent there. Even sea water did not entering the area as if there were a barriers protecting the area and prevent the sea water to comeforth and filled the area.

Several days has passed. None-cultivators people already thought that it was natural disaster happening since it was rare case, the thought of it already gone after several days. Though there were still some of them left believing that there will be another quake.

Meanwhile, return to Yun Feng. His cultivation power already gome and he can only walk from the Forest of Fire into a few li ahead to where the Dragon reside.

Almost two weeks pass by since he walked from the blazing area, what area he's in now was a lumps of tree and natural jungles.

Leaving the hot area and entering the dragon territory, his body automatically has been pulled a mysterious power and flew ahead where the old dragon reside. The power was belong none other than the dragon itself whom has reside on the area for countless years already.

Around 7-8 hours pulling Yun Feng from the edge of his territory, finally Yun Feng was standing at the place where they met before.

Yun Feng whom earlier was suddenly pulled by massive power panic there for a moment, though it was only for a moment when he realise that around the area the only could have such power only the dragon that live inside the area.

"What a pity, you gain fortune along with the misfortune. My times is almost up. The promise will be render useless when I was no longer around.

Little one, I will claim the promise now instead of later."

Without waiting for Yun Feng to reply his word, the dragon emanate out a brilliant golden light from its body.

Around 5 breaths later, the radiant of the golden light was diminished and replacing where the dragon stood before was a unique looking badge and a single and massive piece of Dragon Egg.

The floating badge flew toward Yun Feng and land on his forehead. Upon contact Yun Feng forehead, the badge start to melting and imprints the uniqeness of the badge on his forehead.

Just as the badge done imprint its symbol on Yun feng forehead, a familiar voice spoke within his mind.

"Hoo.... No wonder our compatibility was almost 90%. You were the 300th Generations of Dragon God clan with 70% of Pure Dragon Force.

Since you were my junior, I will only guide you how to use you dragon force as it seem like never been used before. Even the seal on your soul still exist.

Remember little one. I will be slumbering for a two thousands years before I will recovered my dragon force.

That Egg was my physical body, you may used it as you familiar though two thousands year laters, my conscious will return. At the time I reawakened, if you manage to advance my physical body on a certain range, I will reward you with a first generations cultivations technique.

Farewell, little one. Before I forgot, that badge symbol on your forehead will be the proof of you under the universe protection. Unless you provoke major power or someone, the universe will not protecting your body.

Only your soul will be protected. You physical will not if the commotion come from yourself. As the universe have its own way of make it judgement.

Be aware, little one. Protect your physical body more carefully. Using our clan way of strengthening will be of help in the long run.

Be aware...."

As the dragon voice done with it speech, the presence within Yun Feng mind slowly dissipate until it was at a dormant state.

"Be aware, huh?"

Said Yun Feng slowly. He know all the word spoken to him earlier was an important message but at the sametimes he felt something was a miss.

He ignore the feeling at the moment as he need to take care of the egg inbfeont of him.

Approching the massive egg, he put his hand on the egg. Just as his hand touched the egg, the egg was disappear instantly.

Before he was even had the time to clear headed, another event made him even more flabbergasted compare with before.

"What the...."