Chapter 3

Hey guys, I'm going to try and continue this story, but I don't have a conflict. I didn't want anything basic like the "mean girls" or whatever, so if you want to help me out with that that would be great XD

As I walked to my P.E. class I noticed a few girls giggling at their phones and then they glanced up at me. What does this mean? Is there something about me going around online? Did someone spread rumors about me? Did someone take a picture of me at the wrong time and it looks wrong? Did I do something wrong?

Okay jeez... Calm down woman, I'm sure everything is fine, they were just glancing at me because I was staring at them, and they were just what thing a funny video or looking at funny pictures, right? Right!? No.. What if it was a funny picture or video of me!!?

"AHH!" I screamed jumping out of my own thoughts as my friend pounced on my back from behind me. What is with my friends all doing that? Is it sneak up on your friend's and scare the living snot out of them day!?

"My lord Ruby! Both you and Kent scared me like that today!" I told her. She giggled and apologized.

"Are you ready for P.E.?" Ruby asked me.

I sighed, "No, not really. But, I prefer P.E. over everything else to be honest. I don't mind exercising. In fact, I actually kind of like it, even though I never pull myself to do it away from school."

"You like working out?" She questioned me, "I was going to say but who is ready for P.E., because I didn't think anyone liked it- but now I know who." She laughed.

We walked into the locker room and got dressed to head out to P.E.