Chapter Two

My mom and I were driving to school, and it takes around 30 minutes to actually get there because this is a school to be applied to, and it isn't the school I'm zoned to.

"Oh my god!" My mom said, "I cannot believe that person just made that illegal turn"

  She's a really good driver, and the terrible driving of others upset her so much, and it's probably slowly making her insane everyday because there are so many bad drivers.

"This is just like the other day when that man switched into the freeway only lane, and then when we turned raced up ahead of me!" She continued to go into further detail of what happened, but I'm sure you don't care much about what you have heard already, much like me, and definitely don't need extensive detail of how a man did some illegal driving just to get one car length ahead. Apparently my mom doesn't think that though, she always talks so much during the car ride and I usually just tune it out, not on purpose, but it just happens- especially if what someone is saying is boring. I can't be bored, being bored will some day kill me. Seriously, it is my enemy and it is slowly killing me.

  Every car ride with my mom is full of conversation, while with my dad it is usually quiet, and surprisingly, I'd rather be with my dad left alone to my thoughts or being able to sing along to the songs on the radio without being rude. Somehow, all of the best songs have to come on when I'm with my mom, and she turns the volume down because she's talking, but it pisses me off because I hate being interrupted while I'm in the middle of something. Know this about me, if I'm in the middle of singing a song, just let me finish singing the song.

"Alright we are here, bye sweetie!" My mom called to me as I hopped out of the car.
"Bye mom!" I shouted back as she drove away.

I started to walk through the school gates, but before I could reach them, one of my friends jump attacked me, and I fell to the ground.

"Ow." I spoke to the ground.

"Oops.. Sorry" my friend  said and he helped me up.

"What class do you have right now again Kent?" I asked

"Right now, I have to go to AVID-ew. Then we have all the same classes save for P.E."

"Oh yeah." I remembered now, "Well then bye I guess"

"Bye! See you later." Kent walked off.

I headed for the other side of the campus, the second quad where my class was. It isn't a very big school, there are only a 4 small quads. Two of the quads are for 7th grade, and the other two are for 8th grade. Sadly the quads for 8th grade are all the ways at the back end, so I have to walk the farthest. I have P.E., so to make the locker rooms closer to the fields they're on the opposite side of the entrance to my quads. So yeah, I have to walk all the way to the back entering from the left of the 7th grade quads, and then walk all the way down the 8th grade quads. Which that would be all the way right walking through the gates at the 7th grade quads. Confusing to explain, sorry. That's just my luck though.

If you couldn't tell, I'm not that great at explaining things- or speaking. I'm much better when I have time to process information and think about it for a while. I hate it when somebody says something to me and I don't know how to respond at that moment, so I say something dumb, and then later it randomly pops up into my mind and I start thinking about it for a minute, and come up with the best thing to say back, but I can't say it anymore because it's already over. That happens to me all the time, and it also has to do with being pressured or tired.

I