Don't forget where you belong

Don't forget where you belong- One direction

Been alot places, I've been all around the world. Seen alot of faces, never knowing where I was. On the horizon well I know, I know, I know, I know the sun will be rising back home.

Living out of cases, packing up and taking off. Made alot of changes but not forgeting who I was. On the horizon I know, I know, I know, I know the moon will be rising back home.

Don't forget where you belong. Home. Don't forget where you belong. Home. If you ever feel alone, don't. You are never on your own and the proof is in this song.

Been away for ages but I got everything I need. I'm flicking through the pages that I've written in my memory. I feel like I'm dreaming oh, so I know, I know, I know, I know that I'm never leaving. No I won't go.

Don't forget where you belong. Home. Don't forget where you belong. Home. If you ever feel alone, don't. You are never on your own and the proof is in this song.

Lights off when they should be on. Even the stars in the sky look wrong. Short days with the lights all on. When I think of the days I've done, doesn't matter how far I've gone I'm always better off home.

Don't forget where you belong. Home. Don't forget where you belong. (Don't forget it) Home. If you ever feel alone, don't. You are never on your own and the proof is in this song. (Never, never, never)

Don't forget where you belong. Home. Don't forget where you belong.(Don't forget it) Home. If you ever feel alone, don't. You are never on your own (You are never) and the proof is in this song.

Home. Don't forget it. Home. If you ever feel alone, don't. You are never on your own and the proof is in this song. Never forget it. This song. (Don't forget it) Never forget it. This song. (You are never)