t h r e e

josh is a caring daddy. at least tyler thought, josh wasn't really confident in himself.

"josh!" tyler yells from his studio, where he usually paints. it's a very decorated and pretty place, really.

"don't call me that!" josh sings cheerfully.

tyler sighs and chuckled before yelling 'daddy'.

josh comes into the room, not knocking. "what's up, kitten?"

"i need more coloring books." tyler pouts.

"i'm pretty sure you didn't even color in every picture in every single coloring book, baby." josh chuckles.

"y-yes i did." tyler looks away.

"look at me. don't lie to me." josh says sternly, grabbing the smaller boy's chin and turning his head around a little.

"i-i want to color in new pictures, these are stupid." he stutters.

"that's better, although, you still lied at me." josh grinned. "maybe you need a punishment more than you need coloring books." he teased.

"oh, shut up." tyler pouted.

"what did you just say?," josh looked him dead in the eye, "having a bratty attitude, are we?"

tyler nodded, sticking his tongue out to josh, like a kid would do.

"oh you're on now." josh grinned as he started tickling tyler's sides.

"oh god, josh, STOP!" laughter erupted from tyler as he tried to squirm out of josh's tight grip around his waist, though, to no avail.

"you don't give the orders here." josh teased.

"fucking shut u-" he was cut off by his own moans, when josh had suddenly slapped his bum.

"don't ever talk to me like that again." josh said, making tyler lay down on his knee.

"i don't want to hear any noises, while you're getting punished, understand?" josh said sternly. tyler nodded, biting his lip and closing his eyes shut.

the anticipation was a thing tyler loved and hated at the same time. he never knew when josh was gonna spank him, but honestly, he loves it.

josh knew that tyler doesn't know when he was gonna start punishing him, that's why josh teased him a little.

he grabbed a fistful of tyler's bum, making the other gasp out.

"what did i tell you?" josh smirked.

"n-not to make any noise, daddy." tyler whispered.

"that's right." josh responded, hitting tyler's bum for the first time today.

and heck, tyler knew it wasn't gonna be the last one.

---

this ending was so shitty i stg lmao

oh welp, sorry if you got a notification before, I accidentally published it when it wasn't done so, soz

okay then, thanks for reading

-katrin:)