t w o

tyler has been a brat all day. josh teased him a little too much, apparently.

"hey, babe?" josh yelled from downstairs in their living room. tyler has been in his painting studio all day, or, so josh thought.

"babe?" josh yelled a little louder. he was getting kind of worried now.

he stood up and walked up the stairs that led to the 1. floor. their bedroom was the first thing josh saw when he reached the end of the staircase.

the bedroom door was slightly opened and something could be heard when you went closer to the door...

it was...sobbing?

josh knocked on the already opened door, asking for entrance.

tyler wiped his blood-red eyes, hugging his knees close to his chest, rocking back and forth.

"tyler, what's wrong?" josh asked, walking up to tyler, only to be pushed away.

"tyler. tell me, whatever it is." josh soothed, not coming closer to him. he didn't want to anger him or something.

tyler didn't say anything, instead, he tugged at his own hair, rocking back and forth and not daring to close his eyes.

"go away." tyler choked out, shaking his head, after.

"i'm not feeling well, please, josh, go away." tyler whispered, almost inaudibly.

"tyler" josh gasped, trying to walk up to him again, hugging him.

"it's Sunday again, isn't it?" tyler asked, not hugging back.

"fuck, it is." josh panicked. "i'm so sorry, tyler, i should've known."

"josh, can you do me a favor?" tyler whispered.

"what favor?" josh asked.

"can you drown me?" tyler asked, before blacking out. everything that tyler saw just a few seconds before he blacked out, was blurry.

---

josh dialed tyler's psychotherapist immediately, not knowing what else to do.

"hello, Mr. Vane here, how can i help you?"

"hello, my name is joshua dun, my boyfriend, tyler joseph, blacked out a few moments ago and he was talking nonsense again. i think it's him again." josh said, worriedly.

"i'll come over in a few, stay put and bring him back to consciousness, if that's possible." mr. vane said.

"i'll try, thanks a lot." and so, their call ended and josh tried to make tyler conscious again.

when tyler was, he grunted. "fucking fuck. my head's killing me." tyler felt his head, wincing in pain.

"tyler, are you ok?" josh said, looking directly into tyler's eyes.

"i guess, i don't know." tyler said.

"mr. vane is gonna be here in a few. do you need something, are you hurt?" josh asked, worriedly.

"josh, it's ok. it's just Sunday. y'know what happens to me on Sundays." tyler whispered, standing up and taking josh's hand.

he looked into josh's eyes, starting to tear up. "i'm so sorry you have to deal with me.", he leans in and hugs josh, love fully. "i'm sorry you have to deal with me on a daily basis. i'm sorry you have to deal with something like me." tyler sobbed, clenching his eyes shut.

"i'm sorry you have to deal with blurryface."

------

a/n

oooooohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit stuff is going oooon

lol idek where this storyline is going

welp I don't have much more to say

thank you guys so much for reading,

-katrin<3