z e r o

"josh? do you think we could go out today?" tyler asked his dom.

"sure, kitten. where do you wanna go?" josh responded, getting up to search for an outfit for tyler. josh always chooses what tyler wears when they go out.

"you know, our place. the one with all the flowers. it's so pretty and we always take cute pictures there." tyler said, looking at the picture they took just a few weeks ago.

"of course, babe." josh smiled, picking out a skirt for tyler to wear. "here. wear this." josh said, like a mother would say to her child.

tyler smiled and looked at the outfit. it was a black crop top, a short, black skirt and sandals.

---

they had changed and went to their place. it was very beautiful, especially at night time.

they sat in the grass, looking at the dark sky. it almost looked like it was a canvas. everything was dark, except for the white dots, being the stars.

something else caught tylers attention, though. he wasn't looking at the sky, like josh.

he was looking at the flowers.

those pretty, pretty flowers.

"the flowers are really pretty" tyler said.

"almost as pretty as you, kitten" josh exclaimed.

---

A/N

WHOOO!! I have a new story lol

I'm pretty fucking hyped lmao

joshler is sIcK m9

this is just the prolouge, tho

if you liked it and want to read more, hit that vote button and write a comment:)

if you want, you can request something for the story and I'll include it, if I like it lol

so yeah

thanks for reading

-Katrin:)