Ninjas :3

Hi guys! I'm back for now! :3

I've been wanting to do this for a while now... So here I'm doing it!!

How to know what ninja your most liek!

Kai:

You're flirty, but often stubborn. You get mad when you mess something up and you aren't very patient. You have a fiery attitude at times but you're really very caring.

Cole:

You are the strong, athletic, show-offy type. You're sometimes lazy, and tend to put off things until the last minute. You're also very stubborn and have a rock hard personality.

Zane:

You are a smart, sometimes silent person. You have only a few friends (not trying to be mean) but you are the probably the nicest person they know. You care for everyone and everything. Most of the time you are the nicest person ever but at times you can be ice cold and very mean... Yet everyone still loves you.

Jay:

Everyone hates you! (JK JK JK)

You are a creative person who often enjoys art and building things. You usually shock everyone with you creations and you enjoy what you do. But you enjoy video games most of all. Meaning you're a hardcore gamer.

Lloyd:

You're the all around type. You're like all the ninjas but the destined one to be daring and different. Everyone loves you but you're usually new to this so you tend to mess up at times.

Well there you go!

Honestly.... Sadly... I'm more like Jay....

WHYYYY!?!?

(J: whys that such a problem?)

Because it is. And I am STILL MAD AT YOU FOR BREAKING KY XBOX CONRTOLLER!!! I NEEDED THAT!!!

(J: *runs away* NOOOO!!!! IM SORRRYYYYYY!!!!!)

Well that's all fo NOWS byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!