FINAL DARES

OTAY HERE IT IS THE FINAL DARES!!

From llamasluvroses: Kai I dare you to wear a pink ninja suit. And how do narwhals make you feel?

Kai:.... 1. WHY SHOULD I!? 2. They creep me out...

GOOD!!!

NARWHAL NARWHAL SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN!!

CAUSING A COMMOTION!!

CAUSE THEIR SO AWESOME!!!

Kai: STOP!! ILL WEAR THE STUPID PINK SUIT JUST STOP THE NARWHAL SONG!!!

^_^ I win!

Okay, onto jays llamasluvroses dare. Jay, I dare you to listen to Justin Beiber (yuck sorry) and if you could me any band member of one direction (DOUBLE YUCK!) who would it be.

Jay: *looks over to Tessa* should I answer this?

-_- I don't like this one, but go ahead.

Jay: I'd hang out with... The one with the weird hair.... I really don't know who is who... And neither does Tessa so....

IDGAF ABOUT THOSE ATTENTION HOGS!! FOR ALL I CARE THEY COULD DIE RIGHT NOW!!!

Jay: yeah... And Tessa isn't that bad about Beiber anymore. I mean, there's like two of his songs she likes...

MOVING ON!!! Onto Cole, yet another llamasluvroses dare! Cole, I dare you to watch the adventures of OneDirection, or dumb ways to die. And do you know the meaning of life?

Cole: O_O okay.... Not watching the first one and nothing you say can make me.... And I've already watched dumb ways to die....And... Uh.... Life... Lets see... Life is one big circle, that contains everything you will do sooner or later. Everything you've already done is outside the circle, waiting to be pushed away by the new stuff inside the circle. Yep.... Either that or when life gives you lemons, throw the lemons at the person beside you... :/

That was the deepest thing I've ever heard you say cole.... ^_^

Cole: thanks?

Okay... Onto Zane! Llamasluvroses: I dare you to make a terrible cake and give it to everyone, without telling the it's terrible. (But you've gotta tell Tessa of course) and do you like anyone?

Zane: *whispers* that sounds mean... But I'll do it!! Tessa already knows so... ONTO MAKING THE CAKE!!!

*30 mins later*

^_^ hey guys!!

*others come running in*

Look what Zane made us! ^_^

Lloyd: looks great!

Cole: LETS PIG OUT!!!

*all devour the cake! then end up puking*

Zane: *laughing like crazy*

Okay, okay, okay, anyways back to the question, do you like anyone?

Zane: uhm....

well?

Zane: *sigh* I used to have a crush on Tessa but I gave up, 1. Knowing that she wouldn't want to date a robot, 2. I didn't think nindroids could have the love emotion...

*tears up* AWWWW! ^_^

Zane: *blushes* but no... I don't like anyone right now...

Cole: back off cyborg she mine!!! *hugs Tessa*

Anyways... Onto Lloyd's dare!

Llamasluvroses: I dare you to dress up all girly and walk up to Alanna and Rosie. And what's it like being the green ninja?

Lloyd: I'll answer the TROOF first. It's really awesome being the green ninja and being legendary and all, but everyone expects to much from me...

Hmmm... Interesting... NOW PUT THE STUFF ON!!!

Lloyd: *groans* fine!! *puts stuff on, and walks up to Rosie and alanna* how do I look? *poses weirdly, looking gay*

I am done here..... Anyways onto.... :D A DARE FOR ME!?

Okay... Llamasluvroses: I dare you to speak in a random language just to bug the guy. DONE!

(Speaking Filipino BTdubs)

*goes running up to guys*

GUYS!? MAAARI MONG NAUUNAWAAN ME!!?! HEYYYY!?!

(((GUYS!? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!?! HEYYYY!?!)))

Cole: uhh..... Heyyy???

Jay: O___O

Kai: say what now?

Lloyd: ....Zane?

Zane: don't look at me, I don't understand her!!

Hehehehe .... Ito ay masaya!!!!

(((Hehehehe .... This is fun!!!!)))

Guys: WAT!?

Ka guys ay tulad dorks!! LOL lamang kidding, Mahal kita guys, at kung ang anumang bagay ay mangyayari sa iyo, nais kong mamatay .... Lang ang sinasabi .... Maghintay ... Hindi mo maaaring maunawaan sa akin ...

(((You guys are such dorks!! LOL just kidding, I love you guys, and if anything were to happen to you, I would die.... Just saying.... Wait... You can't understand me...)))

Guys: *cock heads*

Cole: we have no idea what you're saying....

^_^ I know! ^_^ *hugs guys*

Anyways... Back to other dares!!! Jay. Heartbreaker wants you to run around in public, screaming you have 12 girlfriends.

Jay: THERES NO WAY IM DOING THAT!!! ONE. IM IN A FRICKEN CHICKEN SUIT!! AND TWO. NYA WOULD KILL ME!!!

Okay.. Okay... Okay.... You don't have to do this one... Geez crybaby....