Imagine this....

Okay... For anyone who has a Lego Ninjago fan fic

Imagine this...

It's been two years since you and the team has split up and peace has been restored to Ninjago. You're living with yourself alone. You have no clue where your fellow Ninja are, or the whereabouts of sensei wu. All you do know, is that they're alive. Finally one day as you're about to give up on them and quit worrying about your ex-teammates, your favorite ninja (mine being Cole) shows up to your doorstep and says he needs the team back, and needs your help getting them back together.

Do you accept? Or decline.

If you accept, you have put yourself in grave danger, for this favorite ninja knows the whereabouts of everyone, but isn't the real one you've known and loved. For he is a shapeshifter out to take you, the last of the team, hostage along with all the other ninja, so he can take over the world. The trick is, that you don't know he's not the real ninja. He takes you into a dark cave and lures you into a trap. This trap not only contains you, but the rest of the group too. How do you react? How will you escape? What will happen to you and the gang?

If you decline.... Then you just give up on your friends and die alone. c:

Comment your answers in the comments!!! :D

(I don't know, I just thought this'd be fun! *shrugs* (\^_^/) )

Kai: ooh! I wonder how this will go down! :3

Cole: of course you use me in your example Tessa! ;)

Zane: .... I don't know how to respond...

Jay: well this'll be fun!

Lloyd: if you decline.... So help me... I will-

OKAY WE GET THE IDEA LLOYD!!!! Hehe....

Anyways... COMMENT!!!