30!!!!!!!!

ITS MY 30th BLOG!!!

I CAUGHT UP WITH COLE AND BEAT HIM TOO!!!

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

So... What should post for this...

Alright,

Well....

Here's a sneak peak to my new story that I'm going to write!

Some people believe in the myth of Zelgor. That he's evil, and will kill anything in his field of vision. Zelgor is the devils child, risen from the underworld. He has recently been sent to earth as a punishment for his crimes in the underworld. 4 years to be exact.

His features always set people off at first sight. He's large, and muscular, red skin, and devil horns. His face is not anything like a normal persons'. He has three eyes, and crooked mouth, blood dripping from the edges. Completely terrifying to most.

Being a devil, he must hide his identity from humans. He roams the above grounds in the form of a teenage boy, and goes by the name of Jonah. "Jonah" looks around the age of 19, and a height ranging around 6"4. His features include tanned brown skin, slightly muscular, dark brown eyes, and deep black hair.

He's roamed earth for over 3 months now. No one has said a word to him, and he has said a word to no one. He'd get a wink every now and then from some girls, but he'd always ignore them. For he never planned to settle down with someone. Only to serve his time and finally return to the underworld.

~~~

'Seeing isn't always believing!' Is what my father would always tell me. Which was really true! With me being blind, it was really hard to trust people. Sometimes they'd just say false statements to scare me, since I can't see. It's been very hard to trust people...

My eyes are a shrouded blue, or baby blue as I call it. I'd always wear a white bandana around my head to cover my eyes, and to keep dust out. Like I said, I couldn't see, so it was hard to know when something was coming.

Well that's all I'm showing you...

:D

That's all for now,

BAH MY BLOODY CUPCAKES!!!