3

I'm back!
Here some things you as a reader need to know so you can understand the book
I might've mentioned these things before but I also haven't updated in months so I don't expect people to remember.

-Louis is deaf fully in one ear and partially in the other but he has hearing aids

-The triplets are 26, Louis is 22

-Louis can walk but not that well, he has been forced to use a wheelchair due to his parents overprotective ways.

I think that's it. :)
Enjoy
I hope to update again soon
Love you guys for sticking around

Remember to vote and comment <3

2 hours later

The three brothers found themselves on their private plane observing the small disabled boy who was fast asleep in one of the passenger seats

"Harry this is hands down one of the stupidest things you've ever done. Like this tops the raccoon situation." Edward whispered trying not to wake the blue eyed boy up.

"I still don't seem how it's a bad idea Eddie, he was going to kill himself if I wasn't there. I personally think I deserve a Medal of Honor for saving a life." Harry defended himself with his head held up high.

Before Edward could scream at Harry for his idiocy Marcel interjected.

"I mean yeah it wasn't the smartest idea but Harry might have somewhat of a point. The boy was going to kill himself so it's evident that he doesn't really value life which leads me to believe that he won't snitch on us. Plus he took it very well when he found out our occupation."

Edward just looked at both of his siblings absolutely dumbfounded.

"I cannot understand how you two can't grasp the severity of this situation. He could be a fucking spy for all we know. This could be a set up." Edward whispered yelled, his face slowly turning red.

Harry stared at Edward with a bored look while Marcel looked liked he had not even considered the possibility that Louis could be a spy.

Marcel nervously scratched his short chocolate colored hair.

"Well.. ask Zayn to run a background check." Marcel suggested.

Zayn was the head chief of the Tech department in their business. He could find out information about anyone within 10 minutes.