Ch. 15

***three days later***

***7:00 pm***

❤️👑❤️Avery's POV❤️👑❤️

(Avery's pjs)

I'm in my room pacing around nervously

I'm in my room pacing around nervously. Today is the battle between the new borns vs. Cullens and the pack. I know the pack and Cullens will win, I'm just nervous of one of the boys getting hurt. Why does Bella drag everyone into her dangerous life, it's not everyone responsibility to protect her.
I hear my phone buzz, meaning I got a text. I walk fast lay to it and see Paul's name.

Pauly❤️😘😍: we won. Jake's the only one that got hurt but Dr. Cullen said he should heal it will just be very painful. He had to break his bones into place.
My Baby👑❤️😘: Oh my gosh! Tell him I say get better. But at least no one died, well, other than the new borns. I hope Jake is okay.
Pauly❤️😘😍: he will be, get some sleep. I'll take you to school tomorrow. Goodnight, I love you.
My Baby👑❤️😘: Goodnight, I love you too. See you tomorrow.

I plug my phone into the charger, set my alarm for 4;50 am and set it on the desk. I walk to my bed get under the covers and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,
I know this isn't the best but I'm busy with school.
- author