Ch. 7

***two days later***

               ❤️👑❤️Avery's POV❤️👑❤️

(Avery's outfit)

Jake phased a few days ago and he hates it

Jake phased a few days ago and he hates it. The pack is just waiting for Quil, they were hoping he wouldn't phase but with his body growing the way it is, he's hoing to phase.
I'm at Emily's helping her make her ginormous muffins while the boys are getting Jake.

                    ***meanwhile at Jake's***

                      ***back at Emily's***

Jared and Embry walk in and take muffins off the plate then Bella walks in.
"Who's this?" Emily asks.
"Bella Swan, who else?" Jared asks, rhetorically.
"Why is she here?" I ask looking at Embry. Jared and Emby look at each other and eat their muffins.
"Save some for your brothers, and ladies first." Emily tells them. "Muffin?" She asks Bella.
"Sure." Bella says.

"Leave it to Jake to find a way around Sam's gag order

"Leave it to Jake to find a way around Sam's gag order." Emily says.
"He didn't tell me anything." Bella says.
"That's the thing, alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not. And check it out, we can hear each other's thoughts." Embry tells her.
"Would you shut up. Damnit! These are trade secrets. This chick runs with vampires." Jared says, while Embry focuses on eating his muffin.
"You can't run with vampires." Bella says and Emily huhs at Jared, Embry raises one eyebrow, and Jared looks at Bella like she's crazy. "'Cause they're fast." Bella adds.
"Yeah, well we're faster. Scared yet?" He asks.
"You're not the first monsters I've met." Bella says.
"The only monsters you know is the Cullens. The pack aren't monsters." I say. Sam comes in and goes straight to Emily. He kisses her lips and kisses all over her face while she giggles. Bella looks away. "What? Nothing for me?" I ask him, jokingly.
"You can go get Paul. Seeing as he's why Bella's here." He says. Paul walks in and sits down. Jake stays at the door.
"Sorry." He says, smirking to Bella.
"Your temper showed, didn't it?" I ask sitting on his lap while he grabbed a muffin.
"Maybe. But she punched me." He says and when he finishes he pecks my lips. Jake and Bella walk out and I grab a muffin and start eating.
"So, trying to kill your girlfriend's sister. That's how you get a girl." Embry says to Paul. I giggle and Paul's punches Embry's arm.