where am I now

Kira's pov

Pisces of shack and dirt flew around me into mirokus hand. I hoped I could hold to my sword long enough for him to give up. But as my sword begain to move the ground that blocked its path and held me in place I knew I would die.

Closing my eyes I wished to be anywhere else. To be with sesshomaru. Or kagome. Or even locked in battle with my mother.

Suddenly everything stopped. I didn't feel the wind dragging me or wising around me. I didn't feel myself moving against my will. Or dirt hitting me. I didn't even feel the ground under my feet.

Am I in the wind tunnel? Is this what it was like? I opened my eyes. I was floating above a forest somewhere high above the trees. I looked down and suddenly began to fall.

Finally I hit ground. I laid on my back looking up not attempting to move. Where am I? What happened to the village? To my friends? What was wrong with them? How did I get here? Did I apparat here? Do I have that ability?

Suddenly I sensed someone behind me.  I turned quickly finding no one.  I started walking. This day has barely begun and is already to much. I got kidnapped. My friends almost killed me. I teleported. What's next? 

"what are you doing in my forest" asked a man's voice behind me. I turned to find a tall man with long black hair and elegant clothing. This man was a striking demon.

How to answer that. I don't know. Hiding. I just apparated here. Trying to leave. 

"I'm lost" I finally said back.

"your not welcome here"

"and I don't want to be here, but I am. Now how about you point me to the way out and I'll be off"

"how about I kill you"

"look I just want to get out of these woods with out a fight and find sesshomaru. So which ways the exit"

"sesshomaru son of the dog demon?"

"that would be the one"

"follow me"

The man turned and walked through the woods gliding like royalty. I followed watching carefully to were I walked. When we stopped I looked up to see a tiny village. Continuing to follow the man we stopped at a small shack.

"he's in there" he said and turned to leave. 

I walked into the shack. In the middle of the room was sesshomaru sitting in front of a fire. He instantly turned around and looked at me. I went to sit by him, but he stood up and grabbed my arm.

"we need to leave" he said without emotions. I looked at him curiously as he pulled me outside. Standing in front of us was Tammy.

"I am so tired of chasing you down today. You won't get away this time kira" she said lifting into the air.

I quickly jumped to the side out of sesshomaru's hold and pulled out an arrow and my bow. I aimed and fired at Tammy hitting her in the arm.  The arrow pierced through her left arm. She let out an awful scream and set the ground around me on fire.

"kira" I heard sesshomaru scream out. I focused on the air above me and lifted up.

"learning new tricks are we child" Tammy taunted.

"more than you know" I yelled back pulling out my sword. i aimed for her throat and throw the sword. I used my mind to keep it on track as Tammy used hers to try to spin it around.

We struggled for power over the sword til it was sent to the right and plunged into the wall beside us. Tammy rushed forward grabbing at my throat. I pulled up my boot and pulled out a dagger. Stabbing Tammy in the stomach I pushed her off me.

She grabbed at her stomach and fell to her knees then disappeared. I fell to the ground landing on my knees. Looking up I saw the fight between sesshomarus and the man from the woods. The man easily avoided every attack. I used my mind to pull my sword down from the wall behind me and caught it in my hands. Rushing forward I joined the fight. I went for the man's back but he stepped up and to the right. In my head I imagined the man catching on fire. As I thought of it it happened.