I don't know you

Kira's pov

"whats she talking about" Inuyasha questioned

"I don't know" I replied. I did know or at lest I thought.

"has she not given it to you yet then" Tammy taunted " or your playing an ignorant card"

"I'm playing no cards with you this isn't a game" I shouted pulling out an arrow and firing at her.

Holding up her right hand her hand she stopped my arrows mid air "then your just an ignorant girl" she shouted moving her hand from in front of her over to the right side in a quick motion. When she threw her arm to the side my arrow went flying the way her hand faced. She lowered her hand to her side when the arrow hit a hut making the building crumble. She lifted into the air and started to fade away. Before completely disappearing she called out "Kira you'll know where to find your friends."

"what do you know about her" Inuyasha asked angrily.

"nothing" I replied.

"then where's kagome" he questioned getting even more anger.

"I don't know" I said in a calm voice.

Inuyasha walk put to my grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. He growled in my face " well you better start remembering." I stared straight into his golden eyes without fear as he raised his fist. I was completely calm ready for any pain that would come knowing that if he broke my jaw it would heal quickly.

"Inuyasha if she says she doesn't know then she doesn't know" sesshomaru said in a voice between calm and angry making Inuyasha avert his eyes from me to him. I looked over to sesshomaru seeing the calm expression on his face.

"why does it matter to you, you hate all humans and that is all she is" Inuyasha growled in a low tone stepping back and pulling out his sword.

"I'm not fighting you brotherit would be a waste of my time" Sesshomaru grabbed hold of my hand and started to pull me away form the others. Not looking back I let sesshomaru lead me to where we were going.

"how about you let go of my friend or die" Inuyasha raised his sword up screaming out "wind scare"

Not stopping to think I jumped in front of sesshomaru knocking us to the ground and held up my and screaming "stop" with all my emotions mixing into the one word. I watched (in the 2 seconds it took for the wind scare to reach us) the yellow glow of the wind scare rap around us without getting near us like a bubble was around us keeping us safe.

When the light faded I let my hand fall to the ground seeing mirokus horrified expression as he whispered out "she put up a barrier. How did you do that?" miroku ran towards. When he reached me he asked again how I had done that. I wasn't even sure what had happened let alone how it happened.

"I don't know" I whispered looking down at my hand. Feeling sesshomaru place his hand on my right shoulder I looked over to him. He smiled at me making me smile back. His face looked nice with a smile plastered on it.

"why would you protect him you could have died I would have killed you" Inuyasha yelled walking up to us.

My eyes flashed red when I stood up and got in his face shouting "maybe because he's not as bad as you all think! Maybe because he saved me 3 times! Maybe because I like him! Maybe it's none of your business." I turn away from him and started walking.

Hearing sesshomaru get up and quickly catch up to me I calmed down letting my eyes go back to normal. I wish I knew how I created that barrier. How I saved us. How I blocked the wind scare. I wish I was normal. If I was only normal I wouldn't be in this hole mess I got dragged into.

"are you ok" sesshomaru asked quietly.

"yeah I'm fine" I replied. It wasn't exactly truth. Physical I was fine, but mentally I was flipping. Tammy knew about the letter. Had said kagome wasn't my sister. And said that I would know where to find my friends.

"how am I suppose to find kagome and Sango. I don't even know we're to begin" I whined out loud.

"I'd say we track her sent but it's gone all of their seats have vanished" sesshomaru let out a sigh.

"I have to do something I can't just let her hurt them"

"we'll find them......... I promise"

we walked towards the woods on one of my hunches. I had a feeling to go that way because thats the way the demon that attacked me and sesshomaru had come from. That and the all the demons that had attacked looked the same, and Tammy was with the last 3. The forest was darker then a normal forest and smelled like blood and death. The place gave me a very bad feeling.

"this place stinks" I complained putting my head over my nose and mouth. The farther we walked to worse it got. "I bet there's a coven up a head"

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a familiar voice thinking. It was faint, but it was there. Focusing all my energy on trying to hear the thought I was able to make out what it was. ' Inuyasha please save me. Are they going to eat me? Sango's hurt and its my fault' I felt dizzy and light headed. My vision started to blur and my body got heavy. Falling to the ground my vision went black.

Sesshomaru's pov

When Kira stopped walking I stopped and looked over to her. She didn't say a word or even move. after a few moments of not moving she fainted. Moving behind her I rapped my arm around her waist to keep her from hitting the ground.