You flop on to the couch and stare at the ceiling. You tried erasing the words that Byakuya said to you. It seems as if it's been sharpied into your brain.

"I guess he was the wrong person to like." You huff. "A girl who talks to her pets shouldn't like a guy who has the same social status as a prince." You laugh. A sad, deranged laugh. "Oh! Oh silly me!"

A hot tear rolls down your face. A sniffle escapes your stuffed up nose. Here comes the water works. You bury your face in your hands. Sobs come from deep within you. The drainage of your depressed emotions is cut short by a firm knock on the door. You sit up. You wipe your hand across your face in a lazy manner then you go to open the door. There stands a tall boy, with a mop of golden hair. His face twisted into a permanent scowl.

"What do you want from me Byakuya? Came to harass me more?" You ask, your tone wavering between sad and angry.

He shoves a small stack of papers in your face. Two are crumpled half sheets, and the other is a neatly folded note.

"I came to return your letter. The one you tore up in the midst of your angst. The other is... a work of my own. Good day, (Y/N)."

Byakuya then walks off. It's tempting to stop him, but something holds you back. Instead you close the door and trudge back to your couch. The letter screams at you, begging to be read. Ignoring the urges, you simply place it on the side table. With a sigh, you lay down on your couch, snuggling up into the crack, and sleep takes over you.
~
Your sweet dreams are interrupted by another knock at the door. A sleepy groan comes from you. You get up, and swing open the door. He is there again.

"Geesh, you again? Are you wondering if I read your hate letter?"

Byakuya chuckles. "I suppose you haven't even touched it."

You shrug.

"Let me inside." The rich boy demands.

You laugh. "Why would I do that!?" You ask.

The blond shoves his way inside your adobe. "Because, it's much more rude to do it like that."

It's things like that; actions as such that make you wonder why you ever liked him- and why you still do.

"Where is the letter I wrote?" He asks, scanning the room.

You walk over to your side table and grab it. You wave it around. "This?"

Byakuya nods. "Read it now, plebeian."

With an eye roll, you open it. You scan every perfect letter he wrote for you.

Dearest (Y/N).
I must start this out with a sorry. I have made you dislike me, or I assume you do, but I cannot say I dislike you. Although it is something I hate to admit, you captivate me. That feisty attitude, your kindness, your loudness. One would wonder what goes on in that head of yours.
Simply put, I like you. It's pathetic to admit it in this form, but considering you did it in this style, and I rejected it, I thought I would mimic you.
(Y/N), as cheesy as it sounds, I want you too look at me with those beautiful (Eye Color) eyes when I wake up. I want to see the shining hope they always posses. Gosh, look at me. I'm saying words a hopeless romantic would say.
I suppose I have to conclude this now. It's getting rather long. I am not sounding like myself either.
~B.T

You look up at Byakuya, shock painted on your face.

"Are you-?

"Yes, (Y/N). I wrote nothing but the truth. I hope you can wrap your head around that." He says.

You hug him. His face is tinted red. The blond looks down at you with his oceanic blue eyes. Hesitantly he hugs you back.

"Do you really feel that way?" You ask.

He scoffs. "(Y/N), it would be low to lie to you in such a manner. Of course I feel like that."

You see a genuinely happy smile plastered on his face. Moments later you pull away from him. You sit down on the couch. Byakuya looks at you, confused.

"Sit!" You exclaim.

Byakuya raises an eyebrow at you.

"Why? What's the fun in sitting here?" He questions.

You giggle and pull him down next to you.

"To enjoy each other's company!"

Byakuya chuckles. "I suppose I have to get used to you."

You lightly smack the boys arm.

"Don't say it like that!" You exclaim.

Byakuya smiles. "I would take it as a compliment. "After all-

"-You are now my main priority."

•••
an: hi it's bad and cheesy and i'm sorry !! i'm gonna try writing a makoto or hajimeme one next (; or any requests ((;