Chapter 11:Back Home

20/10/19

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I fold my clothes while deep in thought. It has been about another month and I am now nearly 4 month in. We have been staying in New York but after a further two weeks with Arisha and Shaharyar I urged Zayn to either go back to London or to stay in a hotel. Neither Arisha or Shaharyar insisted on me leaving or even hinted it but I just didn't want to hoard them and have them deal with my tantrums and mood swings and cravings and not to mention my irregular sickness.So Zayn suggested we would move to a small guest house he would arrange for our stay. It was a compact little cottage like house.It was cozy and cute and perfect for us. We had stocked everything up.

We are going to stay here till Zayn' s break which ends in a week and that is the reason I am currently folding my clothes and putting them back in my suitcase for our flight tonight

Now you all must be wondering how it is working out with me and Zayn. Well we are sleeping in different rooms  but we have a decent relationship we are civil with each other and talk like we would normally do minus the affection and honestly I think it was a good move to talk to each other and speak to each other it helped us move at a better pace.It has helped me more than ever. It kind of has given me to slowly forgive him and think rationally. Maybe the fact that we are coming back to a routine that I have been familiar with for the past years it has given me an inside look to what we could loose seeing how things turn out in the end.

What we decide on...or rather what I decide on. Anyway seeing I had entered my 4th month we had to get going and travel before I entered my 4th month because then travelling is advised to be avoided by doctors. So before we were stranded here I urged Zayn to go back to London we would stay there for a month as Zayn does some promotions for the new tour which will be starting about a month after the babies supposed due date.

After I was finally done packing both mine or rather re-packing both mine and Zayn's suitcases much to Zayn's dismay.

He had 'packed' both of our suitcases. Well he just threw everything in the bags.

Asad was packing his bags and Aleeza was putting all her toys in a bag seeing she couldn't pack her clothes.

We had our flight in three hours so we would leave as soon as the packing is done check on everything if it is closed or not and then we would head over to a cafe or restaurant to have some lunch do a bit of shopping and  then leave for the airport. 

After getting done with mine and Zayn's packing I got up to go check up on the kids. I peeked into Asad's supposed room to see him peering in the almost empty closet. I spoke up making him spin around to face me.
"Hey buddy! You done?" I asked with a soft smile settled onto my face.

"Almost done!" He said before turning back to his closet.

I walked up behind him.The cupboard was empty yet he seemed to be as if looking or searching for something.I leaned to look over him to see the cupboard was empty yet Asad's recklessness seemed to be increasing by every second as he opened and slammed shut the numerous drawers of the closet.