New Beginnings

Nicki woke up feeling better than ever. She looked at herself in the mirror and said. " This is a new year, this means new beginnings".

She decided to go on Instagram to look and see what was going on. She couldn't believe what that low life meek had done again. "OMG" she exclaimed! He had been bashing her the whole night calling her fake and everything.

She couldn't take anymore of it so she decided to get off of social media. Shortly after that she got a text from Wayne saying "Hey I got a beat that needs your voice on it, you ready to hop on it"

Nicki wasn't sure but she thought about how long her fans were waiting for her to drop something so she replied "yes, and asked when did he want her to come."

He replied back with "could you come by now". Nicki didn't really feel like coming but she felt as if she owed it to Wayne after two years on focusing on Meeks career rather than hers and supporting her old friends. So she replied " yes".

While she was in her car she couldn't stop thinking about all the people she had abandoned in her life in order to keep meek happy. People such as The Game, Wale, Lil Wayne, but out all of the people she had left behind in her life she really missed Drake.

Drake cared for her more than any man she had ever been with had. Even though they weren't in a relationship he loved her like they were. She still couldn't believe that even when she turned her back on him he was still there by her side no matter what and that made her happy, but then she realized that he had moved on with jlo.

She got to the studio and the whole room seemed to light up as soon as she walked in. People were giving her hugs asking how she was doing and the whole nine yards. But someone she would never thought would be there was here.

He was muscular it made her heart pound hard. His beard made him look more mature, he had looked all grown up. She was more so turned on, but she didn't want to show it.

His voice was so deep her heart melted as soon as he said "hey nicki". She was so shocked but she knew she had to play it off so she answered back "hey drake".