Chapter Thirteen

I heard something but,couldn't move.
I was resting on comfy material,I tried to open my eyes or to move but,it was hard.I felt like my body was dead but,soul was alive.

I opened my eyes when I felt my lungs got narrowed.I couldn't breathe well.
It took me seconds to realize that I had woken up and that I'm in a hospital room.

I remembered flashbacks of what happened then someone opened the door.
I looked to see a nurse coming towards me.

"Good morning"She said.

"Good morning"I said back.

"How are you?How do you feel?"She asked going towards my direction,checking my arms and head.

"I'm fine"I said normally.

"Any part is hurting you?"She asked checking my left and right hand.

"No"I said then opened my eyes widely looking at her.

"My legs!"I shouted removing the cover from my body ,my legs were normal but,I couldn't feel them!

I sat fastly terrified,scared.
"Calm down,please!"She said raising her voice as I panicked.

"I CAN'T FEEL THEM!!"I shouted touching them feeling nothing.

"please,calm down..look,It's fine"The nurse said pushing me softly so,I could rest my back on the wall.
I pushed her hand away and sat to get up,I stood up but,uncontrollably I fell down hitting the ground by my whole body.

"Please,Calm down!!"

"NO!That's can't be!!I should find Maria and Emma"I said crawling to the door crying.

"I need some help.now!"The nurse said on the phone then she came towards me as I was crying hitting my head on the ground,shaking.

"Let me help you"She said again but ,I pushed her away trying to get up ,I stood and held my body on the door trying to collect my energy and walk again.

"Hey!"Someone behind the door said as he tried to open it.
He forced it open and I was about to fall again but,the nurse took my hand and helped me to go to the bed.

"Please,calm down"The nurse said helping me to rest on the bed
___________
After two days.

I drank water as she told me and I calmed down.

"I know it's hard,but there's hope you can walk again"She said patting on my back.

"What happened? Nick had just shoot me,How did this happen to me?"I asked angrily nor believing that a bullet could avoid me from walking.

"He shoot you and something will happen to you if we removed the bullet,you will die,and if we didn't, you will take sometime to know how to walk again with some practice of course"She said holding my hand.

"That means that the bullet is still inside me?"

"Yes"

"And where is that cursed man?"I asked shouting.

"Nick ran Away,but you should thank mister Michael,He didn't leave you alone"

"He is alive??"

"Oh,yes,he was but,sleeping now but,unfortunately, his mother died,she was old and couldn't hold on"

"Oh,god!That's terrible"I said then after three seconds a question popped into my Mind,"Where is Nick's father?"

"I don't really know..but,two police men will enter and ask you some questions ,you should answer them and you can ask about his father as well"

"OK,thank you"

"Your welcome,I will call them now"

"Of course"I said to make her feel comfortable.
It's so depressing that whenever something good happens ,a worst thing come over my head.
I still need to get my aunt out from the jail, I know it's going to be hard but,I will!
I need to get Emma and Maria from Nick.
I think Nick is still hiding Emma,Hoping he won't do anything wrong to her.
Maria is with his father but,who called the ambulance then?Nick's father or Michelle?

"Hi"A policeman said entering the room,I sat properly nodding.

"Get well soon"The other man beside him said.

"Thank you"I said waiting for their questions.

"So,Miss Martha,Could you tell us what happened from the Start?"

"Do you mean at that day?"I asked.

"Yes"

"Well..Nick said that I cheated on him with Michelle and shoot the gun at him and when his mother panicked ,he shoot her"I said.

"And did you really cheated on him?"

"I don't know,Like,I didn't cheated on anyone but,he said that Michelle and I cheated on him and-"

"Excuse me!but,you can't remember what happened last night ?"He asked and fear touched my viens.If I said that I'm a psychotic and I forget things,I will go to that place and I don't feel like it's the right time.I still need Emma and Maria back.

"N-no!"I said scared then with confidence and completed,"what I'm trying to say is that..I didn't cheat on him but,he thought that I cheated"I corrected the man's doubt and he nodded.

"So, he ran behind you?"The man asked and I answered all of his questions after that.
I asked about Nick's father as well.He called the ambulance and traveled to Spain so,of course Maria is also with him in Spain and Michelle,was alright but,when we arrived to the hospital ,the doctor didn't close the wound well so,he lost blood and the pain was hard as well so,he fell unconsciously.

At midnigh,the nurse took me to Michelle on a wheelchair,It was hard to see myself as a ballerina on a wheelchair and it was harder to see the man that I think I loved lying on the bed with lots of medical stuff around him.
Till now,I'm still not sure that I loved him or not ,he might be as Nick and he maybe not.

Let him wake up and I will ask him all the questions that are poppoing into my mind already.
I'm just so sad for his mother.