Chapter Eleven

After a week

I heard three knocks on the door then raised my head to see Nick entering holding a tray with food on it.

He put it over the bed then closed the door and sat on the Bed in front of me.

"Eat"He said nicely.
I looked at the food then at him.I stared for so long shocked,trying to understand anything,trying to think of a phrase to say to let him explain.

"I let Emma drown?"I asked as always.

"uh,again..She is alive"He said smiling chewing his gum showing off his white teeth.

I got nearer to him,"Where is she?"I cried.

"Shshsh.."He said looking away,then completed sadly without chewing,"why aren't you asking about Maria?"

I was about to answer but,he interrupted me saying,"Take a shower;your smell is all over the place and there is dry blood over your forehead"He ordered going towards the door then stopped looking at me,"we are having guests today"then he got out.

I took a deep breathe closing my eyes accepting my fate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wore a fancy dark red dress as he ordered then sat on the bed waiting for anything to happen then I found the room's door got opened ,I stood up scared but,then I saw that it wasn't him.It was his mother.

I didn't know what to say,should I curse?

She closed the door hardly behind her looking at me with pettiness smiling.

"disgusting"I told her.

"Look,we are having guests,if you said anything to them,I will kill you"She said with sharp eyes.

I laughed loudly sarcastically on her words then said,"you can't"

"Then Nick can"she said with sharp strong eyes.

"Now,let your hair down,It's better like that"she said playing with my hair then got out the room.

I ran to the balcony trying to open it,but then I heard Nick's voice welcoming some people who were obviously returning back the welcoming.

After some minutes ,Nick entered my room smiling happily.

"Lets go,my sweet wife"He said and I went towards him,he opened his hands ,I looked at him then inserted my hands inside his,he smiled then we went downstairs.

We went towards the salon and as we were getting nearer,I saw a man looking at me with sad angry eyes.
I felt like that face is familiar,too familiar.

I kept thinking trying to remember but,I just can't then I felt Nick's breathes on my neck as he whispered,"I'll kill Emma and Maria if you did something wrong"

The phrase was like a knife,I looked at him disgusted.

"Smile"He ordered smiling then I faked a smile as we entered.

I found an old woman with white short curly hair wearing a red dress and beside her is that man,he is young in 30s,I guess.

"How are you Martha?"She asked loudly smiling hugging me,I hugged her back then I broke the hug saying"I'm Fine,and you?"

I don't really know her but,I just want to get out of here.I don't want to get out of here safely.I just want to leave!Leave everything!

"I'm fine"She said smiling ,then I looked at that young man giving him a small smile extending my hands.

He looked at my hands then stood up,looking deeply inside my eyes.
I know those eyes,that look,that face,the bold ,mysterious Features.

He touched my hands,greeting me shaking our hands.
I took a breathe to return to the present,I took my hands back then moved to sit beside Nick but,I stopped.

I remembered! That face.I turned and looked at him again.Those eyes,the mouth,the face features and shape.They reminds me of Emma.

I remembered some moments with Emma that rushed to my head in that moment!I played with her once,She was scared of water.She hated her grand mother.
She looks like that man!!

"Emma!"I said uncontrollably.It seems silly to call a man in 30s Emma but,They looked exactly the same.

He smiled,but,I felt everything around me turn around and I lost my balance and fell.

I heard them calling my name in a worry.

Flashbacks rushed into my mind ,I felt my breathes were severed,body was shaking.My eyes were opened in a shock.

"Martha"I heard his familiar voice, I looked inside his hazel eyes. Michael!

"M-micheal"I hardly said in a shock trying to take my breathes straight into my lungs.

He helped me in standing up as my arms were around his neck but,my legs were still weak.

"It's fine"He said helping me in standing.
I felt my legs were strong enough to hold my body so,I unwrapped my arms.

I looked at him again,can't believe myself!I felt like Emma was just in front of me,but a handsome man version but, who is that?I remembered his name but,who is he?

"Who are you?"I asked as tears were falling from my eyes but,then we heard a gun loud sound that forced us to scream.

"DOWN!"Nick ordered screaming with red wide scary eyes.

"Nick,what are you doing?!"I shouted scared.

"I SAID DOWN OR YOU AND YOUR LOVER WILL BE KILLED!!"He shouted in madness.

"Lover?"I asked quietly.

"YES,Your lover"He shouted laughing in a crazy way then completed quietly scary,"I loved patty while Michael loved you,dear Martha"

I looked at Michael and he was angry looking at Nick.

"Congratulations"I heard Nick so,I looked back at him as he completed,"You succeeded in making two men fall for you"

"What are you saying?"I shouted at Nick.

He laughed then said to me and Michael ,"You were married first"
Then he brought a paper from the gun that was obviously hidden inside it.

"You had the marriage contract!" Micheal shouted as a question shocked.

"YES!She was supposed to be mine!!"Nick screamed crying then completed,"But,I WAS LATE!"

He cried cutting the paper into pieces.

"YOU WILL BE KILLED HERE!"He said looking with scary sharp eyes that was filled with revenge and madness.