|| 6 End of the World!!

Sam's Pov:
I didn't really trust this hybrid that was standing in front of me, but I had no other choice. "You say your the creator of the story?" I asked her thinking that she was just super crazy or something. "Yes!, and Taurtis shouldn't have died so I'm here to bring him back!" She told me excitedly. Even if she could bring Taurtis back I---------

*Massive Explosion Sound*

Third Person Pov:
Sam and BonBon looked around to see that the sky was falling and the ground underneath them was cracking. Luke screamed in horror and dug his face deep into Sam's chest whimpering. "What's going on?!?" Sam asked BonBon being terrified too about what's happening. "The fourth wall is destroyed which means this world is falling apart!!" BonBon yelled as she hopped on to the road to avoid being crushed. "How do we fix it!" Sam yelled at her. "I.....I don't know." BonBon said in defeat as the entire world turned white.

Luke's Pov:
I woke up and looked around to see nothing, but white. "M-mommy!" I cried for him, but he wasn't hear. "Your mommy is gone." BonBon told me as she picked me up. "W-why!!" I cried as she rubbed small circles into my back trying to comfort me. "This is what happens when the forth wall is broken, the entire world gets erased including everyone traditional from it." She explained. "W-what do you mean traditional??" I asked her while sniffling. "Any characters that have been used or created before will be erased, but you are a character that was created in this story, so the forth wall can't erase you." BonBon told me as she started to walk around. "Where are we going there's nothing here." I told her. "Wrong, there may be non of your world left, but there's still mine." She replied as we approached a spiralling portal that was glowing light blue. On the other side I could see many other people there, but I didn't really recognize them.

Bonbon's Pov:
I walked through the portal with Luke to my world. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I have no choice. On the other side I saw all of my writer friends hard at work on their stories. As I walked past them they looked at me confused on why I have Luke with me, but I didn't say anything I just walked to a certain skeletons door and knocked. It took a little while, but she eventually opened the door. I looked at her to see that she was drawing all night again and that made me laugh. "S-shut up!" She told me as she started to blush lime green. "I need your help." I replied.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment who you think this certain skeleton is. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading if you liked this chapter then punch that vote button in the face like a boss!!! And high fives all around!! *whoops *whoops!....But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!!!!! -LilAnti~💚