|| 5 Failure (Full Chapter)

???'s Pov:
I tried for hours to get Taurtis back to life, but nothing was working. He shouldn't have died because of his son. He has a different fate, and if his son doesn't have his father then he will go insane without him! I have to try harder in order to bring him back or I will have to make the most risky move of all time...................breaking the forth wall!!!

~Meanwhile~

~Sam's Pov~
I woke up thinking that it was all a dream, but it wasn't. When I turned over to where Taurtis normally sleeps he wasn't there. I felt hot tears burning in my eyes. He was actually dead and there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to just curl up into a ball and cry into Taurtis's pillow, but Luke was already awake and he was crying. I sighed as I slowly got up out of bed and walked into Luke's room. He was sitting on his bed while holding a blue teddy bear that Taurtis gave him when he was born. Well it was actually Taurtis's teddy bear that he got from his mom, but he gave it to Luke. I then walked over to Luke and picked him up and sat down on the bed with him in my arms. Even though he is seven years old he is still very small for his age. I rubbed small gentle circles into his back as he cried into my shoulder.

~Luke's Pov~
I felt so terrible for what I had done. I didn't mean to kill my dad. My mom came into the room after he heard my cries and started to comfort me. I cried into his shoulder as I slowly calmed down. After I had finished crying my mom kissed my forehead and tucked me back into bed. It was still night time and I needed to get my rest. Before he could leave I grabbed his arm and he turned around looking at me. "Mom, can you sleep with me?" I asked him. He smiled and laid down beside me. I cuddled up to him as I started to slowly drift off into sleep.

~Timeskip~ (morning)

I woke up in the morning and sat up stretching while yawning. A few seconds later I was caught off guard by something warm and moist between my legs. I started freaking out, I had used the diaper that my mom put me in yesterday. I made a mental note not to, but I did. I started to try and figure out how this could have happened, until I remembered the nightmare I had last night.

~Luke's Nightmare~
I was trapped in a room full of darkness with no way out. The I felt someone grab my shoulder, I quickly turned around to see my dad but different. He didn't have any eyes and blood seeped out of his mouth. I screamed instantly and tried to run away, but I couldn't move. He got closer to me as he started to get closer to me and pulled out a gun aiming it at my head. He kept telling me that it was my fault that he was dead before he pulled the trigger and everything went black.
~End of Nightmare~

Just thinking about that nightmare made me go again. I didn't do anything I just sat there hoping that I wouldn't leak. After what seemed like an eternity I finished and woke up my mom, so he could change me. I thought that he was going to be mad, but he wasn't. He just looked at me with sympathy. I think it's because he suspected that this would happen. Anyways after he was done he picked me up and we headed outside for a walk. While we were walking around we heard someone screaming at us.

~Sam's Pov~
I turned around to see a girl running over to me while calling my name. Once she reached us she stopped and panted heavily. She had long brown bunny ears with green at the tips and light brown hair with green bangs that were brushed to the side. She had dark brown eyes and she wore a blue sweater and black jeans that were ripped at the knees. "Sam." She started. "I can bring Taurtis back!" She told me. "How and who are you?" I asked her. "I am BonBon the creator of this story and I have a way to bring Taurtis back." She said.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and tell me what you rink about BonBon in the comments....Anyways thank you guys so much for reading if you liked this chapter then punch that vote button in the face like a boss!!! And high fives all around!! *whoops *whoops!....But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!!!! -LilAnti~💚