Happy New Year!!

Happy New year to everyone even if you are reading this before or after the new year has begun!! This is the end of 2016 and the start of 2017!!! Finally a whole year of pain and suffering in the history books! Uhhh.....Anyways! I have made a schedule and a list of goals and I am going to share them with you!!!
Schedule [Which books that will be updated on which days]

Sunday: Blades and Guns
Monday: Art Book
Tuesday: Forgotten Love
Wensday: Good vs Evil
Thursday: Yandere High School Roleplays
Friday: Q and A
Saturday: Blood and Tears
That is my schedule now this is a list of books that I will be making to start the new year.

1. Continue Blades and Guns
Now I've only done the introduction to Blades and Guns so I would like to continue it and finish it before June 1st.

2. Finish Blood and Tears
This book is the continuation of Just Friends but there is a seven year gap between the two books so after I finish this one I will add a prequel to link all the books together.

3. Create the prequel for Blood and Tears....
I don't know exactly when this book will come out and I'm hoping it's before the end of May.

4. Bring Back Forgotten Love.
I am planning on continue Forgotten Love which is a book that ships Sam and Grian after it was discontinued for months

5. Create another Roleplay Series of Septiplier and Jelix
Septiplier is a ship between Jacksepticeye and Markiplier and Jelix is a ship between Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie and I was thinking might as well create a roleplay involving both of those ships.

6. Complete Good vs Evil
I am planning on completing good vs evil and I might make a sequel and prequel of it if it becomes as popular as Just Friends and Blood and Tears.

7. Improve Art skills
I want to improve my art skills so I can post better picture for you guys

8. Bring back Q and A Saurtis Style
Now I know I have been updating Q/A (Saurtis) a lot because I have no more dares or questions and I need some in order for it to stay on my schedule.

9. Introduce a new ship and make a book for it.
Those of you who read my profile may know I already mentioned this ship along with Saurtis and Septiplier so my plan is to make a book of this one too so that way my entire profile isn't Saurtis themed.

10. Stick to my schedule.
With the schedule that I created it means that each book will be updated once a week and new books will take the place of ones that are completed now my goal is to update every day, so seeming that it's Saturday this is the update for Blood and Tears and there will be a chapter of Blades and Guns tomorrow on the first day of 2017.

Anyways I hope you guys like this idea and I am so excited so thank you guys so much for reading if you like this schedule/ update then punch that vote button in the face like a boss!!! And high fives all around! *whoops *whoops! Anyways thank you guys and I will see all you dudes in the next
chapter!!!! -LilAnti~💚
P.S I am feeling better...