Win Immortality - and some signed books - for helping me

Win a signed copy of the Last Winter of Dani Lancing and a special early copy of The Summer of Ghosts (on sale in the UK this Fall)!

 For everyone - Contest #1:

I need help my Wattpad friends. I am writing a special Dani Lancing story and I need a name... the name of a Victorian killer. That is your mission, should you choose to accept it. Today's date is January 24th 2014. On February 1st I will choose the winner and the name of the killer AND their own name will appear in the story, which I will post on February 7th 2014. The 25th anniversary of.... spoiler (if you have not read The Last Winter of Dani Lancing).

 How to enter Contest #1: 

To enter, put the killer's name and your name in a message or comment and send to me by February 1st. It is open to all – anyone and everyone can enter.

 What's the prize?

 You will win the immortality of your names (real and killer) in the story, plus I will mail you a signed copy of the Last Winter of Dani Lancing, and as soon as early copies are ready on The Summer of Ghosts, you will get a special copy of that too.

 For writers - Contest #2:

For any writers out there: I have a second competition. Can you devise a locked room murder for me? You don't need to be able to solve it but give me a devilishly complicated scene. For example: A house is demolished and a secret room discovered. A body is found inside, it has been there for at least 100 years but on the desk before it is today's newspaper. 

 How to enter Contest #2:

Send that idea to me in a message or comment by February 1st and I will either write it into this story or create a special piece based on your idea (depending on the idea) and post in February.  You too will win your name in lights (sort of) and both of my books.