Chapter 19

" Se...Seungri? Arghh, my head. Seungri where are you? " Jiyong that just wake up from sleep look over the room and found Seungri bed look mess. He slowly remember the incident that happen last night. He walk out from the room and go to counter.

" nurse, may I know where is Doctor Yoojin? " Jiyong ask and massage his head. " he didn't come for work today sir. Anyway do you hurt your head sir? Do you need help? " the nurse ask and Jiyong just shook his head. Jiyong excuse himself then walk out from hospital. He try to dial Seungri and Seunghyun number but no answer. He send a lot of message to ask about Seungri to Seunghyun and same goes to Yoojin and Seungri number. He start his car engine then start to drive it to whole Seoul city. " where is you Seungri. I'm worry.. please Seunghyun Hyung. Reply my message and pick up your phone! " Jiyong feel so upset and disappointed because none of the number that he message and call reply or call him back.

2 week later,
Youngbae POV
Today again I went to hospital. Today is a second day I went hospital cause Jiyong. He faint again after got overwork and too tired. Because of missing Seungri, he keep finding everywhere. He didnt sleep. I mean not sleep too much like us. If we sleep 8 hours he just sleep for 1 hours. He can't sleep he can't stand silent until he got what he want, he want Seungri. I really can't stand myself seeing my best friend become like this. I do pay 2 spy to find Seungri. But it's already turn 2 weeks and no sign of Seungri will be found like he already not exist in this world. Jiyong mad to me cause I pay 2 spy to find Seungri because he the one who careless and he want find Seungri by himself. Actually it's not his fault, it's the fate. Beside he also didn't eat that's make him lost a lot nutrients and energy but keep working find Seungri. After I reach his room how shock I'm am, saw him with with such equipments. There's heart rate machine, oxygen mask on, bandages on head, right leg and right arm, IV Drip and blood and urine catheter. From I heard from Jiyong personal doctor he faint and people found him at street but from what I see Jiyong look like just got into accident. " I'm sorry Youngbae sshi, actually he got into accident. I said that he faint and people found him at the street is because I didn't want paparazi to get know about Jiyong sshi. I'm sorry it's also because of Mrs. Kwon. She ask me to said it to you. " Jiyong personal doctor, Soonhoe said it feel guilty. " but how is him? Is he alright? He not that bad right? " I ask worried. " again I'm sorry, in that accident he hit his head pretty head and we just done the surgery for his head. He might be in coma. I'm sorry Youngbae sshi. " Soonhoe said it then bow. Youngbae fell down after hear all explanation from Soonhoe then cry. " can I visit him Soonhoe sshi? " I ask in sad but disappointed when Soonhoe shook his head. " Jiyong sshi must get a lot rest, I'm sorry. For now no one allowed to visit him even his family. I'm so deeply sorry. Maybe by tomorrow I will consider to give you in to visit him " I nod and sit alone outside the intensive room. Pull out my phone and try to call and also message Seungri, Yoojin and Seunghyun as Jiyong always done. But same result as Jiyong, no reply and no call back from them. I try again message to Seungri about Jiyong, with a very little hope Seungri will reply and come here.

From: Youngbae
To: Seungri
Hello Seungri it's me Youngbae Hyung. Please read this message for Jiyong. My best friend, your favorite Hyung. He just got into accident. Please come visit him Seungri. He find you everywhere but not found you and end up in accident. Please come visit him Seungri. Thank you

When I'm done type message for Seungri. I feel so tired, I fell into sleep. Poor Jiyong. He must miss Seungri so much.

End Youngbae Pov

Seungri POV

A week later,
Today I'm wake up with very terrible pain at my chest. I can't sleep because I have something that make me so worry. Yoojin Hyung and Seunghyun Hyung rush me to hospital when I suddenly faint in the toilet. I got the though about my Jiyong Hyung, feels like someone call my name and Jiyong Hyung name. I scared if something happen on Hyung. But I think positive. So here I'm in room alone with Seunghyun Hyung. Thank God Seunghyun Hyung here with me. Now we watch tv because Seunghyun Hyung bored while I'm just reading book. But something caught my attention that make me shock. A announcer in the news just announce my Hyung name. Jiyong Hyung name. Kwon Jiyong. My Jiyong Hyung was got into accident and fell into coma. Oh my God, my tears flow down from my eyes as I'm too shock. My heart beat faster and I try to control my feeling. I try to calm while my Seunghyun Hyung massage my chest. " Hyung do you bring my phone? " I ask Seunghyun Hyung and he nod. I ask him to on my phone and got a lot missed call and message.

From: Bae Hyung
To: me
Hello Seungri it's me Youngbae Hyung. Please read this message for Jiyong. My best friend, your favorite Hyung. He just got into accident. Please come visit him Seungri. He find you everywhere but not found you and end up in accident. Please come visit him Seungri. Thank you

I look over the details of message and it's send about a week ago. I try to stand up from my bed and pull the IV drip of my pulse and heart rate off. I hold my chest and hold the wall to support me walk. But I'm too weak, I fell down and the darkness take me with them.

Seungri POV end

Seunghyun look at Seungri that already faint and hurrily push the emergency button. He push it crazily since he feel like Seungri stop breathing. " Seungri ya? Ya, wait... Yoojin Hyung is coming now Seungri. Seungri Ya! " Seunghyun shout while being Seungri up to put him on bed. Seunghyun crazily crying when Yoojin come in. " what happen Seunghyun? " Yoojin ask and he can't get answer since Seunghyun crying and ignore him. Yoojin just check Seungri pulse and bring the electric shock and make it at Seungri. Yoojin try about 5 times and thank to God cause Seungri save. " what happen Seunghyun?! Cant you stop crying? Calm, Choi Seunghyun! Now tell me what happen on him " Seunghyun look at Yoojin when Yoojin yell at him. " Jiyong, his Hyung. He got into accident right. He so worried, so he try to walk out from this room to Jiyong. Suddenly he got attack. Yoojin, tell me Seungri is fine right? " Seunghyun ask again and Yoojin just nodded his head. " he's... he's... he's dying Seunghyun ah. We must find him a new heart in this short period time. I will try find it. Please accept this Seunghyun. I'm sorry " Yoojin hardly explain to Seunghyun when saw Seunghyun crying again. " Seunghyun. I'm so sorry. But pray the best for him neh. I leave you here " Yoojin left Seunghyun alone in the room with sleeping Seungri. Seunghyun touch Seungri hand that now being bandage. He wipe Seungri chubby hand and kiss it. " Seungri please you have to wait. Hyung will bring you to your Jiyong Hyung. You have to wait. Be strong " Seunghyun said and wipe his tears with Seungri hand. He pull out Seungri phone and walk out from the room. He call Youngbae from Seungri phone.

" Ya Seungri! You call me back! Seungri please.... "

" hello Youngbae. This is me Seunghyun. Where is you can we meet? "

" I'm at Seoul hospital. Why...? "

" let's meet at cafeteria... by now " Seunghyun said the end the call. He walk to cafeteria and sit near the park after bought coffee.
Youngbae sit beside Seunghyun when he saw he sit near the park.
" Hyung, why you want meet me? "

" how Jiyong Youngbae Ya? " Seunghyun ask while hold his tears.

" he still didn't wake up yet Hyung. He do move his fingers and stir in his sleep. But still no sign he will wake up soon.. anyway Hyung, where is Seungri? Why don't you bring him with you... "

" he's dying.. my dongsaeng is dying. Jiyong dongsaeng is dying. He dying Youngbae " Seunghyun said and cry. Youngbae shock when hear Jiyong dongsaeng word. " Hyung. What you mean by Jiyong dongsaeng? " Youngbae ask and let Seunghyun explain to him about who is Seungri actually to Jiyong. " Seungri, he is my best friend together with Jiyong. How can he survive after got accident? I though he already gone after lost in that accident. He is Jiyong little brother. Kwon Seungri. " Youngbae said and soothing Seunghyun.
.
.
.
Vote, comment and support me!
Annz
28/1/17
Kemaman, Terengganu
Ig: airakaila
Sec Ig: annziseyoo_
Today I'm being attack by fever. So sick today. My head hurting and I feel so weak like a jelly. HAHH anyway hope you guys like this ff... it's bad and I know..hehe..byeeee