Chapter 7

"Young...bae?" Jiyong stutter his word as he feel so shocked with the man that suddenly hug him that time.

"Ya!do U know how much I'm worry about U?!U didn't pick up my call,didn't reply my message,what do U think huh?!" Youngbae that known as Jiyong friend cry make all the customers inside the restaurant staring at them weirdly. "Guys,what about U settle this up at upstairs?" Seunghyun whisper to them then bring Jiyong hand to upstairs while Youngbae following him. "Youngbae?!what U doing here.how do U can come here?!" Jiyong whisper slowly because they stand straight in front Seungri room. "U ask me what I'm doing here Jiyong!I find U!U know how worry in when your mom said that U are gone after U walk out from club that time!Jiyong ah,I know U still broken with what happen.but please don't stay away from me dear best friend.I'm worry to death" Youngbae explain sadly then hug Jiyong tenderly. "I'm sorry Youngbae ah...I'm bad person as I'm not deserve your kindness.I'm sorry" Jiyong start cry when Youngbae patted his back while he said just now. "Its OK... Shh don't cry...I'm sorry too I didn't mean to angry to U but I'm worried that's all bestie" Youngbae said then look Jiyong face deeply. "Lets go talk inside my bedroom.so I can tell U why I stay here" Jiyong said then walk to his took together with Youngbae.as soon they leave from in front Seungri room,Seungri open the door with crying face and look at Youngbae that walking while talking with Jiyong. "Youngbae Hyung...I miss U" He really wanted to approach Youngbae but thinking back make him cancel it. "He maybe not remember me,or maybe he didn't know who is me.Aih" Seungri wipe his tears then walk to his bed then pull out other photo that he keep since he kid.That time he with Jiyong hyung together with Youngbae that become Jiyong and Seungri best friend after he move to their neighborhood that time.He hurrily put it back in the drawer after there is someone knocking the door. "Come in" Seungri said.
"Ah Seunghyun Hyung" Seungri smile when Seunghyun smile to him while holding the glass with pills bottle with him. "Don't U dare to run from your medicine time Seungri ah.I know U want to run from this" Seunghyun warn Seungri make Seungri giggling cutely. "Hehe,I'm sorry Hyung.I'd don't mean to run away just I kinda suck to eat medicine.why can I just stay survive without it.I want to stay healthy without eat those medicine Hyung it's bitter,and U know how much I hate it.I jealous with U Hyung" Seungri said sadly when Seunghyun showed him some pills for him to eat.Seunghyun then put down the medicine in the bottle and look Seungri deeply before hug him. "Seungri don't U remember what U ever promise to me?U will survive until U meet your Hyung,for real.and do U want to make your mom angry to me because not take a good care of U?!Seungri please don't be silly.U die I die Seungri ah.U are a fighter so please get through it.believe on Hyung U can do it.OK Seungri now eat this medicine,I promise everything will be better soon" Seunghyun said then pass again the medicine.Seungri have no choice but accept it because he don't want because of him,his Hyung become sad and worry.Seungri smile before he put the medicine inside his mouth to make Seunghyun happy,Seunghyun also smile when see Seungri smile at him. "Hyung,now I already do what U want,so Hyung U can go back for your work.I want take rest,can I?" Seungri said then start lying on his bed to closing his eyes.Seunghyun nodded his head then leave Seungri room to his work place.

"So Youngbae tell me honestly,how U can find me here" Jiyong ask Youngbae as soon they arrived at Jiyong bedroom. "I'm very dead worry about U so I have no choice since U didn't pick up my calls didn't reply my message,I detect U using GPS.I can do it since U on your phone after a few days U off it.Jiyong please stop making people worry, please" Youngbae explain sadly and looking at Jiyong face.Jiyong just sigh when hear all the explanation. "But still!haish,I'm sorry then Youngbae. As I told U before. I'm a bad person U didn't deserve your kindness. I'm so shocked with what happen on Nana, she die because of my careless.then my mom keep insulting her,also ask me to marry with Ryna as replace Nana. please Youngbae I'm out with all this shitty things"

"I know Jiyong, but be strong can you? I know you can. Do you know how hard I have to manage your fans too? They keep attacking me asking you Jiyong. Please comeback dear best friend. let's heal your broken heart together I will help you" Youngbae smile, patting his best friend back. Jiyong just smile back to him, dilemma should him follow him and back to his fans or just hide here.

"Just let me think first. Beside my broken heart, I still don't want to meet Eomma and Ryna. Cause meet them just spoil my mood. plus! Don't you dare to tell them I'm here Youngbae. If they come here, get ready yourself OK ! " Jiyong said angry to mention those person. Youngbae just nodded his head agree with his friend.

"Ya,do you want to know I have new best friend Youngbae. He so cute, he is little dongsaeng Seunghyun Hyung. This place owner " Jiyong said excitedly to present to Youngbae his new friend.

"Woah, you even have new friend here. How me then? " Youngbae said sulking with Jiyong.

"You always in my heart dear best friend.so do you want to meet him? "

"Of course I want! My best friend become this happy because of him so I have to thank him then " Youngbae said then just follow Jiyong to Seungri room.

"Seungri? Hello? May Hyung come in Seungri? " Jiyong said knocking the door. But Seungri didn't respond. Jiyong try to open the door, and nicely it's didn't lock. Jiyong just smile Whee saw Seungri sleep but hurrily run to his bed when saw Seungri crying in his sleep.

"Seungri why you crying. Seungri Ya. Shh don't cry Seungri Shh just back to your sleep " Jiyong just keep soothing crying sleeping Seungri until he completely in his sleep again. Youngbae just give Jiyong towel that he found in Seungri room and hand it to Jiyong. Jiyong wipe all the tears that watery Seungri cheeks.

"Jiyong ah, look like our new best friend sleep. Let him sleep OK. You can introduce him next time " Jiyong nodded his head agree with him. But before they walk out from Seungri room, there is something that caught at his eyes. " those necklace " Youngbae said in his mind try to remember where he saw that necklace once awhile ago. " Seunghyunnie? " he mumble his word at look at sleeping Seungri.

.....
How is it guys...comment, vote! 😊