Chapter 16

" Seungri yaaa!!!! Ri!! " Jiyong shouted loudly in the morning while running to Seungri room. After he arrived at Seungri room, he saw Seungri is dry his hair with towel using his cute chubby hands. Jiyong walk slowly from behind and close Seungri eyes. " Jiyong Hyung ~ " Seungri whine and answer it right before Jiyong can ask the question to him. " hehe. Ri don't you hear that I call you from just now?! Haih you got me worry. What you doing just now? " Jiyong ask Seungri and help Seungri comb his hair. " I shower Hyung. Look my hair still wet from water inside the bathroom. I even can't hear anything that sound inside this room how can I hear you calling me from outside Hyung. Aigoo... thank you Hyung " Seungri explain why he can't hear that Jiyong call him and thank to him cause help him comb his hair. " Ri look! " Jiyong excitedly show his phone to Seungri.

' Gdragon new song hit PAK 10 times per day '

Seungri smile happily look at happy Jiyong. " wahh Hyung Congrats! My idol really make a good song! Hey my neighborhood our Gd the best! " Seungri praise Jiyong and even shouted to the neighborhood. But he regret it after he cough. " it's OK Hyung it's just simple cough. Its not bad " Seungri smile to Jiyong. " Hyung I really want to go picnic. Together with other Hyung. I boring stay at home all day. I want go out from here. " Seungri whining again make Jiyong pinch his chubby cheeks. " I will ask your Seunghyun Hyung later. Now Lets go eat. Seunghyun already done cook for us " Jiyong pass his hand in front Seungri and hold it tight to go downstairs.

" cutie couple arrived... " Seunghyun tease them after they arrived downstairs. " Hyung~ he just hold my hand because it's chubby and he like it. That's all " Seungri whine again and again all the Hyung pinch Seungri cheeks. " maknae deserve that. Now sit and eat! " Daesung said it happily and sit down grab food and put it inside his mouth hurrily. " Daesung ya! You must wait all the people gather then eat! Aigoo this doraemon. " Youngbae advice the doraemon lover. Daesung just nodded then showed him the salute sign. " Seungri do you want Hyung feed you? Or you want eat by yourself? " Jiyong ask hoping he can feed Ri. " it's up to you Hyung, as long you happy. " Seungri answer it with wide smile. " look at these two~ make the love... lovey dovey.. " Daesung said and Seunghyun hit his hand. " OK Hyung, I got it! OK OK. Eat now guys! " Daesung give up and just eat his food ignore them. Seungri, Youngbae, Seunghyun and Jiyong laugh look at Daesung that already give up to tease Jiyong and Seungri. " Hyung I give you permission to tease me. Ignore Seunghyun Hyung. As long you happy. I'm OK. " Seungri said it then wink to Daesung. Daesung then teasing like faint after Seungri wink at him " so pretty. " Daesung said it like falling in love. Jiyong then pretend like sulking with Seungri because he not talk to him just the others. He look away from Seungri and fold his arms. Daesung sign Seungri that Jiyong already sulking. " Hyung. Feed me the food please ~" Seungri said cutely but Jiyong ignore him.." Jiyong Hyung~ feed me please " Seungri keep trying to be cute and clingy like a cat yo Jiyong make Jiyong can't hold his hand then hurrily wipe his cheeks against Seungri cheeks. " why you so cute Ri! " when they keep making joke without they realize that Daesung silently eat the food. Even Youngbae and Seunghyun didn't notice it. Daesung keep add the food into his plate and it's make the food become more little. Daesung walk silently too to sink and wash his dish and hands and walk to them again. " I'm done eat Hyung. Hehehe " Daesung chuckle after the others look shocked because Daesung sneaking steal the food while they have fun and joking with Ri. " Hahah, you bad Hyung ~ you really bad. Jiyong Hyung hurry! Feed me " Seungri stick his tounge to Daesung then poked Jiyong shoulder to feed him food. he also feed Jiyong some food as thank you feed him up. Beside that, Jiyong forgot to eat after busy feed Seungri. " Hyung let's go to picnic shall we? " Jiyong ask them Seungri request.
" I think I know who request this right Jiyong? Is Seungri ask you? " Seunghyun ask confident. Jiyong just nodded hoping they can go picnic. " Hyung, I want go picnic. Please I miss beach " Seungri plead cutely but Seunghyun just ignore him. " don't you remember that you nearly faint that time Seungri? You run like a racer just to chase the bird and then you got heart attack. I was so worry. No " Seunghyun just said no and look at other way from Seungri eyes. Or else he will caught red handed that he went tease Seungri. " OK Hyung. I'm sorry " Seungri just give up then leave them. But he stop moving when Seunghyun said that he just tease Seungri. " ya Seungri. Hyung just tease you! Easily to get sulking eh? Here let Hyung bite that cheeks! " Seunghyun put his arm over Seungri neck and ready to bite Seungri cheeks. Seungri try hard to let his face go away. " Jiyong Hyung! Help me!! " Seungri shouted and Jiyong bite Seunghyun hand lightly make Seunghyun stared at him while wipe his hurting hand. " ahah, Hyung deserve it! " . " it's OK. Its not hurt anymore. You guys can go prepare. I will cook some food and close the cafe now! HAHAH " Seunghyun laugh and walk to kitchen. The others just look weirdly at him and just laugh when Seunghyun look at them blankly because they didn't reaction over Seunghyun joke.

" finally we will go picnic again " Seungri happily change has cloth and prepare to be handsome with Jiyong help. " when last time you go picnic Seungri? " Seungri think for awhile before ask Jiyong question. " about 15 years ago. " Jiyong look at Seungri shocked. " really?! Are you really Seungri ya?! Or you lied to Hyung? "

" nope. I'm not lying. That time I went to picnic together with my Hyung. And my mother along with father. A family picnic. After my father gone, I went picnic with my mother and Seunghyun Hyung. That time Seunghyun Hyung just lost his parents and he just wake up from coma. While I'm take my medication at hospital. He alone so my mother take him as my adopt brother and adopt son. And after my mother gone, I went to picnic with Seunghyun Hyung " Seungri tell the story about his past to Jiyong make Jiyong feel weird with word ' Hyung ' .

" Seungri you said you have Hyung? Who is him?it's not Seunghyun Hyung right? "

' it's you Hyung ' how Seungri wish to tell the truth to his beloved Hyung. But the threat that Seungri received make him just can shut his mouth. " I have brother last time. But he lost after got into accident " Seungri tell the lie to Jiyong. Jiyong just nodded his head and put the comb down on makeup desk after done touch up Seungri hair. " maknae look pretty " Jiyong praise Seungri and walk out from room after Daesung call them.
.
.
.
Few chapters to end..goodnight.
14/1/17 ( happy 14y/o 3 months birthday )
Annz
Terengganu
12:49 a.m