I nod again "it was a dare," I continue for him

"Is she alright?" He asked looking concerned as I got off the bed pulling out a crop top from my closet.

"She'll be fine," I say as I tossed the crop top on my bed then a denim jeans "I hope,"

Kirby gets off my bed and approaches me "alright, well I better get going," he smiles "see you at school?"

I smile as I look at his every feature. His grey eyes that bore into mine, brunette hair always slightly spiked, merely rosy cheeks and lips that match them. Oh how I'm hating what I'm feelings right now. I nod vigorously realizing I was just staring at the guy.

"Yup school," I nod as he smiled once again and left the room

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I take off my muscle tee and put a bath towel around me as I open my closet once again taking a coat since today was a bit chilly. As I pulled it off the hanger, I saw something that made my heart fall but then explode with rage.

The sweatshirt Caleb gave me sat in the corner of my closet reminding me of the idiot. I rolled my eyes holding in a grunt as I grabbed the irritating view (apart from it being MagCon) out of my closet and put into a Macy's bag.

"So you're telling your boyfriend about Katie's kiss but you're all shut in about yours?" I heard from behind me

I spun around to see Penny walking into my room "I told you I was sorry, Pen"

She smiled as she sat on my bed "I was just kidding, Ashley" She laid down on my bed and pulled out her phone texting. Penny would come early in the morning before school when she felt like.

"So what's up with Caleb? Why'd he... Ya know"

I rolled my eyes annoyed at his name "I don't know! The idiot just broke up with me without explanation!" she shook her head looking at her phone "I mean sure it was a mistake I kissed Kyle, yes. But he didn't even know that!"

"Mmmhmmm" she says not looking up from her phone

"Like what did I do wrong! I was not a bad girlfriend. Was I?"

She didn't give an accurate answer still staring at her phone "mmmm" she says

"Are you even listening to me?" I ask raising my voice a little

She looks up slightly and glanced back on her phone giggling "oh yeah, yeah" she smiles

I grabbed her phone from her hands "hey, what are you doing?" She yells as i click in her passcode.

As her phone unlocks Kyle's name and messages popup "really? Texting your boyfriend whilst I speak?"

She takes her phone back into her hands "he's not exactly my boyfriend," she says her face turning a cherry red "and I have my rights!"

I rolled my eyes "whatever, I'm going to take a bath" I said walking to the bathroom "wait– did you call Kirby my boyfriend?" I ask as I enter the bathroom

"Just stating the obvious," she cackled

"Please stop," I yelled from the bath "I don't like him that way, or anyway in fact. I'm just learning to let him be my friend."

I know she's rolling her eyes now "okay, sweetheart"

After I took a bath and got dressed, Penny and I walked to school. I put my books in my locker holding my side bag and the bag I had put everything Caleb gave me.

By the time I'm done in my locker, I can hear a 'bang' on the lockers on the side of mine. I peered at Penny with a crowed brow. Then of course the sounds came along making me remember I'm single. Everything and everyone is mocking me now.

This was annoying saying it was getting louder and the moans were clearly heard. I peeked behind my locker door to see a blonde girl and brunette; you should know what they were doing. I went back and groaned whilst Penny pat my head. They finally stopped and I could hear panting.

"So how... Come we're... doing this?" I heard the girl ask between pants. She sounded familiar.

"Broke up with my girlfriend," the guy states

I could tell they started kissing again (because the panting stopped). Then panting again.

"Then why'd... You date her??" She says and they start again

" 'cause she was hot and popular"

He says and my eyes widened from behind the door looking at Penny. They were still panting when the girl was about to speak I peeked behind my door again.

"Stop talking!" She said pulling him back to kiss her.

I slammed my locker and as they let go, my eyes meet a set of familiar blue ones which belonged to an idiot I knew.

"Oh I'll show you who'll not be talking when I'm done with you!" I growl ready to launch myself at them but Penny pulls me back

I threw the bag at his face, everything in it flying at his face as he tries to fling it away. I then realise the girl he was making out with; Maya Edwards.

"You son of a b–" I say and stormed off not finishing my sentence so I wouldn't swear and left Penny behind.

Ugh, I hated him now! Thinking dumping me for no reason was bad but cheating and dating me because I was hot and popular, just got me on my last nerve. And to think I liked the guy!

~~~~

I didn't see Caleb for the rest of the day. It was like he skipped school to make out with Maya. He disgust me. Speaking of peoples absence I haven't seen Katie and I've been to my locker a lot today. Maybe she's still bugged about the Trever thing.

I was walking to the cafeteria and Kirby was trying different ways to cheer me up from all what was going on. You know with Caleb and all that. Kirby told me that he started to become a player and still is that's why they stopped hanging out.

He had already tried knock, knock jokes and others. He started putting out his tongue out of know where and crossing his eyes making different funny faces every 3 seconds or so. I finally let out a giggle and cracked a smile.

Not for his faces but for how hard he was trying to make me happy. He didn't stop though making me snicker or sniffle a laugh.

"Stop," I rolled my eyes playfully as I hold his hand pulling it down to stop his faces

"Finally, you smiled" he said his hand fidgeting in mine and I realized I was still holding it "I mean I've been trying to make you smile since second period!" He said poking my cheek with his other hand

I smiled looking down "thanks"

"Awe, they're flirting, they're holding hands! I feel y'all!" I heard and realised it was Penny.

I was sort of hoping it was Katie, I'm starting to be concerned about her.

She walked up beside us smiling as I Kirby's hand intertwined in mine. He quickly pulls his hand away and pushed it into his sweatshirt pocket leaving my hand bare again.

His cheeks flushed a red as I sheepishly smile " I, uhh..." Was all I could mutter

Until she just asked "where's Katie?"

"This again?" I ask face palming "I didn't see her in homeroom, or anywhere in fact. Maybe I should call her in the cafeteria?"

Kirby nods putting an arm around my shoulder. As we got our lunch we sat down at our regular table. Just me, Penny, Kirby. I pulled out my phone ready to call penny then the figure of a guy wearing a jacket comes past out table. My eyes lock with the that one belonged to me as he paused watching me with cold eyes but continues walking. I quickly dialed Katie's number making sure I didn't stare at Caleb with the scowl that was now on my face. I pressed the call button listening to the tones waiting for her to answer.