Chapter 24

Happy DM your crush day! [01•11•2016] 1.32k, thanks! Ilygsm!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I really hope Kirby's not mad. He's like my closest friend. With Caleb being my boyfriend, Katie being crazy and Penny isn't so close to me that I can tell her anything, I only have Kirby. He's really nice once you get to know him.

Kirby had left a few hours ago and now I was alone. I just realized I was meeting Penny's boyfriend in a while. She texted me earlier telling me so. Now what shall I do while I wait? Got it! I took my phone and texted the number I found. That might be Kyles.

Tayl💞r: heey!
Kyle😅: who is this?
Tayl💞r: Taylor u left ur # at my house
Kyle😅: oh yeah should've thought that through
Kyle😅: it was before our convo

Tayl💞r: ok... So how've u been? •seen•
Tayl💞r: how r ya? •seen•
Tayl💞r: u alright? •seen•

He wasn't answering.

Tayl💞r: Im sorry okay!
Kyle😅: nah it's okay, it's in the past
Tayl💞r: ur mocking me 😐
Kyle😅: yeah ik 😂😂😂
Kyle😅: But u didn't do anything I was acting like a jerky weirdo. Sorry
Tayl💞r: so were friends?
Kyle😅:duh

Then I got a text from Kirby uhmm okayyy? ...

Kirbeyyy: heeeey cutie
Tayl💞r: uhm hi
Kirbeyyy: y ya acting so strange babes?
Tayl💞r: what's wrong with u? Y u acting like that?
Kirbeyyy: because I love youuuu
Tayl💞r: what?
Kirbeyyy: I love you 😉😉
Tayl💞r: u drunk? Because that's illegal
Kirbeyyy: adskiJrneTxjwbfYwIIjsq
Tayl💞r: what the heck?
Kirbeyyy: Sorry my sis had my phone textn u then we were fighting over it
Tayl💞r: oh 😂😂😂
Kirbeyyy: yh
Tayl💞r: so ure not mad?
Kirbeyyy: y would I be mad at my Bestie? 😏😏

A smile spread across my face then the doorbell rang. Who could it be? I ran downstairs to see my mom already at the door. Her face in a disgusted look as they finished their conversation. Kyle.

He comes in looking ashamed after their chat. I smile at him to cheer him up.

"I'm going grocery shopping, okay?" She says and left

"Hey," I smile at him " what brings you here?"

He smiles back looking a little better "I just passed since you texted me. I was at my girlfriend's house."

"Cool," I say sitting down and so does he "so how've you been?" I ask

"Good,"

Silence. This is awkward. After a while of silence we start talking about what has happened so far and what's going on. Until he says something different.

"Can I ask you a question?" I nod "You'll answer sincerely?" I nod again "Do you like me?"

"Kyle! I told you last–"

"I know what you said. Even though you do have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend that doesn't barry our feelings for each other."

Now he had me on my last nerve and I just let go of all the anger inside me "what feelings? Cause it looks like you're the only one feelings them!" I almost yell

"But I still like you an I was being a jerk,"

"Says almost all of my boyfriends after they cheated on me! You promised we'd be together for a long time and you'd protect me from any harm coming my way. And, and..." I felt my eyes water but I wasn't going to cry.

I wiped my tears and became strong again. "And you were the harm coming my way. Just once I'd like to break a boys heart!"

"I know I screwed up," my mouth dropped.

we were not allowed to say that back home. This is just bringing back to many memories.

"I know I can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentleman," he quotes

"Oh stop it with the Shawn Mendes that you know I love!" I say getting more upset.

"I let an amazing girl go. I don't know why. But I really liked her and I still do. Heck I think I love her!"

My heart melted. Love? How can he say that? I'm to young for love. I'm really confused. First of all we've been apart for a year and second we're both dating people. What does he think, I can just breakup with my boyfriend?

"I don't know what to say..." A slight smile comes over my face.

I'm very emotional now. Angry, broken, a little happy but definitely not sad.

"I just– I don't. I don't even know what to do." I nervously laugh

"JUST KISS ME!" He says

His arms wrapped around my waist and my hands were on his shoulders wanting to push back but frozen in it's place. His lips almost immediately connect with mine after. I hesitated at first but stayed still, my eyes still wide open. To be honest I missed his kisses. They were like parties on your mouth. I smile at the thought then decided to collide my lips with his and my eyes finally involuntarily closed.

"Tay, he's coming in a while he's just–" I heard.

It was Penny she entered and I didn't even hear her. Kyle and I instantly pull away quickly as we hear her voice.

"He's just here... Kissing.... You" she continues her sentence

"I can explain!" He says as both of us get up from the chair.

"She|he did it!" We say in unison as we pointed at each other

"Ughhh, you're not good people!" She says and I can so see tears forming in her eyes. Her tears slowly trickle down her cheeks and she runs out of my house.

"Penny wait!" He says trying to stop her but she just keeps on going.

Kyle and I stare at each other in sorrow but then my expression changes as I process all of this.

"Wait– Penny's your girlfriend?" I ask

"She's your best friend?" He asks after me

Then we spoke in unison again "Damn it!"

Then I ran out the door after her. This is gonna be a bumpy ride.