An end to a new beginning

(Pretend the picture is in the day time)

"Oh Mitchy. How are you? It's been so long since we've talke-"

"How the fuck did you get my number? I told you to never call me never talk to me. But here I am listening to your dumbass voice. I'm serious if you don't stop I'll call the police and say you're harassing me. I'm happy, and you're probably happy with your trader boyfriend have a nice life. Good damn bye." I was walking out of the apartment and through central park ( it's right outside our apartment) taking the long way to Starbucks.

"No please Mitch I'm begging." 

He was crying.. why is he crying. He's the asshole.

"We barely know each other why the fuck are you crying?"

"C..can I explain it o..over lunch?"

"No"

"Wh..what?"

"I said No. Look I'm sorry you're crying and that you're going through stuff but I have a boyfriend and I'm super happy so please let me be happy."

"Y..you have a bo..boyfriend?" He was crying more.

"Yes...ok fine I'll give you one lunch to explain to me."

"Th..thank you Mit...Mitchy."

"Please don't call me that...I'll see you tomorrow at Starbucks 10 am"

"Oh..ok.. bye."

"bye..."

"FUCCCKKK!!!!" I shouted in the middle of a central park road. Everyone was looking at me but I fell to the cold ground and cried.

Why is this happening?

I finally picked myself up and walked to Starbucks. Ordered my usual, tipped, grabbed my coffee and I went home.

I shut the apartment door behind me and I went to my bedroom. I threw all my clothes on the floor and put some sweats on. I crawled into my super soft bed and cried.

Then sleep took over my body.

"Princess?"

I opened my eyes to see Ben crouching next to our bed.

"Yes gorgeous?" I responded with a groggy voice.

"Why do you have dry tears on you cheeks and pillow?" He said cupping my face and giving me such a sympathetic pouty look.

"Sc...Scott.." I was crying again

"Shh baby I'm right here. Did you see him? Did he touch you or hurt you? I swear I'm gonna kick his fucking a.."

"Benny bear. Nothing like that.. but he found out my new number and called."

I explained everything as he got changed and into bed to cuddle me. 

"So is this like a date?"

"No of course not" I kissed him to let him know I'm his.

"Well.. did you want me to go with you?"

"No this is something I have to do on my own."

"Oh.."

"Ben what's wrong?"

"I'm jealous of him...he's stronger, kinder, hotter, just more amazing.."

"Well no Scott is a fucking douche bag. You should be thanking him. Without him being a total ass to me I would have never come to you and we wouldn't be. here. right. now." I peppered kisses all over  his collar bone and face then gave him a really passionate kiss.

"You're mine and I am yours don't be worried honey. Even if we aren't together I'll always love you. Just know that." I said as my eyes closed and I smiled widely at him. 

Then I felt him wrap him arms around my delicate frame. 

I love this.. him... everything. 

"Benny you've had a long day why don't we sleep for awhile and I'll make you some chicken alfredo and peanut butter cookies. (A/N If you know what fan fic that's from I will propose to you right now.)

"That sound perfect my little gum drop."

I giggled and fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms. I feel at home in his arms.

Well...kind of. Maybe there's something about being with him feels so off.. No I'm supposed to be happy... but a part of me wishes... it.. was.. Scott.

It wasn't the end I was kidding ;). Hey guys hope you enjoyed comment, vote and dm me anytime I love you guys! OH AND SUPERFRUIT NOTICED ME ON TWITTER FOR THE SECOND TIME AND SCOMICHE KISSED WhAT The FuCKKk. I'm still having 15 heart attacks. I'm gonna cry and be gay because it's 1:03  am see y'all later bye! mwah kisses.

-heartachehoying <3