Part 12 Games And The Newbie

(The first half of this will be in the style of the show The Office. It'll say when it swaps back to normal)

@magnoliadonaire24 : I had to think of some good dares I dare Washington to play chess or something with King George And intentionally let the King beat him. But then King George has to let Washington beat him at battleship or something XD

Washington: *Heavily sighs and he turns toward the camera* I mean technically speaking I already beat him at Battleship, but..... letting him beat me at chest?!* Face-palms holding the bridge of his nose and inhaling deeply* that......*camera zooms in on his face* that, just hurts my dignity.

George: *walks into the room where Washington is* Eyyyyyyyyyy

Washington: *Camera zooms in on his annoyed looking face*

George: *Finishes reading the dare. Er well what he CAN see as some is blocked so he doesn't know* Well then *Pulls out a chess board* LET'S DO THIS!

About an hour later

Washington: *Lets George win*

George: BOOM! HA! GET REKT WASHINGTON!

Washington: *The camera zooms in on him and he has very done look on his face*

Melody Note: ROUND 2!!!!!!!!!!

*The two are playing battleship*

*Everyone is watching the two*

Washington: *Winning without George letting him*

George: *looking at the camera*(He's in the room where they're alone in The Office) I'm letting him win.*Crosses his arms sweating* don't doubt that for a second!

Alexander: *Shouts in the back of George's clip* Sure you are!

George: *Turns around shouting back* I WILL BEHEAD YOU PEASANT!

*Camera returns to the normal style*

Washington: Ok you know what my self esteem can't handle this. *Gets up walking to the front door*

George: Awww come on Washington!

Washington: No. *Hand on the doorknob about to open the door* And your not changing my mi-

?(Female): *Smacks open the front door squishing Washington between the door and wall* Guess who's back fools.

Thomas: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maria: Aaron!

Aaron: *Walks downstairs* wha- *sees the figure in the door and gasps*

Don't forget to leave your questions!(Dares are closed for just a little bit)