Part 4 Alexander And Caffeine

@One_Of_Many_Fandoms  :Introduce Alex to caffeine.... and 5 hour energy drinks

Laurens: NO DO-

Melody Note:*Shoves him into a closet and locks it* Proceed.

Alexander: Wait. So, this stuff gives me energy if I drink it?!?! I have to try this!*Drinks a bit of coffee then tries the energy drink* Mmm. It's good. Wait if I combine these together, I'LL HAVE EVEN MORE ENERGY!!!! HERC, LAF, GRAP THE BLENDER!!!!

Herc: This should be fun.

Laurens: *Muffled voice from the closet* DON'T YOU TWO DARE!!!!!!

Lafayette: *Walks into the room with a blender* Too late mon ami.

Alexander: *Throws the coffee and energy drinks into the blender and turns it on removing it after it's done* Ok time to try it.*starts drinking it straight from the blender cup*

Herc/Lafayette: CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!

Alexander: *Finishes drinking it then all of sudden drops the pitcher and it breaks*

Herc: *goes quiet* Um...... Alexander?

Alexander: *Starts shaking uncontrollably*

Lafayette: Mon ami are you ok?

Washington: *Walks in sees Alexander sighs and turns to Herc and Laf* He combined coffee and energy drinks didn't he?

Lafayette/Herc: Yup.

Washington: *sighs* I'll take him to the doctors.*grabs him and leaves*

Don't forget to ask/dare the cast!

Note: The Hamsquad and Washington aren't the only ones here. Maria, James Madison, Thomas, The Schuyler Sisters, and Aaron Burr.