•Stalker•Chapter 1•

A/N: hello my wonderful readers! Here is a sangwooxreader cause, just as jumin, he is daddy asf. I can't wait to write more of this. I need a chapter 15.5 asap. Enjoy :3:

"Killing me softly with his song..killing me softly."

Your POV

'He's here again...' I think to myself while watching him from a distance. His dirty blonde hair ruffled up to the side. His eyes closed happily as he chatted with his friends. A arm wrapped around a girls' shoulder as she giggled. I've been watching him...for..how long? I've been watching him since day one. That's the only reason I'm working in this bar. Just to see him. I continue to clean the counter every now and then, still watching and taking a few glances here and there. My name is (F/N) (L/N) I'm a college student. I'm twenty years old and am currently working in a bar. Yes, I have a good education. But I simply work here for one reason. And that's for...sangwoo. Whose sangwoo? Well, the most handsome guy in my class, smartest and the most outgoing man I could know. I've been watching him, it's strange, it's not even normal anymore. I'm constantly following him, everywhere I go. I memorized his schedule, where'd he go off too. I'm..stalking him. Yes, that's the word. Sangwoo...all I want is to be yours. That's all. Is it too much to ask for?

After a while of thinking to myself, I turn quickly to grab the broom but knock over some wine bottles. My eyes widened and bulge in stress as I hear some people whisper, I bend down to reach for glass and see another hand grab my wrist. I flinch at the touch and meet eyes with...sangwoo. His dark brown beady eyes staring into my (E/C) ones.

"Be careful there, ya don't want to harm yourself, now would you?" He said while a mere chuckle escaped his lips, his husky voice lingering like music to my ears. He let's go of my hand, as if it were delicate.

"I-i'm so sorry sir." I quickly state as I grab the rag on the counter and start to pick up the glass. I feel his eyes watching my every Movement which causes my body to shiver. I stand straight and walk over too the garbage can, throwing away the remaining of the glass. I then turn to make my way back to the counter as I bump into a tall, firm body. I take one step back and look up, seeing sangwoo again. A smile pursed his lips as he reached his hand out.

"Nice too meet you, my name is Oh Sangwoo." He stated while then opening up his closed eyes, I could've sworn I saw a seductive tone in them. I took his firm grasp in mine and shook it gladly, a small shy smile on my lips.

"I'm (F/N) (L/N) the pleasure is all mine sangwoo." I said while then taking my hand back, placing it inside the pocket of my jeans. He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry if I was being bothersome, I just didn't want to stay beside some drunk friends." He said while giving another chuckle. His eyes, staring into my soul.

I turned to see the little group of friends. One was busy making out with the girl, while the other was knocked out. I gave a small giggle while then looking up at the masculine figure. "Your right, its actually quite amusing." I said while then giving a reassuring, friendly smile.

Sangwoo's POV (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was talking to some friends, I don't consider them 'friends' since we never talk. But I had nothing better to do. I sighed to myself as I saw a waitress. Damn, she was a sight. Her body was an hourglass figure, her waist was slim as her hips weren't oversized or gaudy. Her (H/C) (H/L) flowed as she walked back and forth. She thought I didn't notice but, she continued to glance at Me. It was obvious that she was attracted to the predator. I decided that I was gonna leave these bozos, they're lucky I didn't kill them all off. Tch. I made my way over to the girl, since she did drop bottles and made a mess. After introducing myself, all I could see in front of me was a small fragile girl. Her eyes, which were full of pure innocence and kindness. That look, will soon be away.

•-•
Rip reader-chans. Well, I'm writing this first part at 1:50 am. :') I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter, please vote, comment and follow! Thank you all so much <3 :)