She's a blonde that is addicted to the colour pink and is a bit of an airhead. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer if you get what I mean.

"Okay all finished." Felicity pats her hands together and left the change room with a solid ten items of clothing. "Hey Margo, what do you want for your birthday? Its coming up in a couple of weeks."

"Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders and followed her to the checkout.

"Oh come on! Your turning 21 Marg. you need something." She tells me as we line up in the checkout line.

"You know I hate that nickname." I tell her as she scoffs.

"Its kawaii girl. Deal with it." She shrugs her shoulders and steps forward in line. "Just give me an idea of what you want."

"I like food and coupons." I bluntly reply, making her huff. "A little more variety?" She pleads.

"Um. Anything?" I roll my eyes as she groans.

"Please something more specific." She begs as I scowl and fold my arms.

"Make up your mind Lis. Do you want more variety or more specific things. Because if you want more specific things I already told you. Food and coupons." I tell her as she folds her arms and gives me a look, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"I give up. I'll get you something pink because you aren't giving me variety." She smirks as I roll my eyes.

"That would be great, I'm going to enjoy burning it." I smile at her and walk out of the store as Felicity pays for her clothes.

"That's the spirit." She sighs after leaving the store.

"Well what else am I suppose to do with pink stuff." I shrug my shoulders with a smug look on my face.

"Wear it? Use it? Like every other girl, or guy." She explains, making me roll my eyes.

"Burning it sounds like a much better idea." I mutter to myself, causing her scoff and look at me with disapproval.

"Okay. Change of subject." She claps her hands together, making all the shopping bags she was carrying sway back and forth.

"Have you heard about the new guy in the neighbourhood? I heard he's 22 and is extremely handsome." Felicity squeals like a kid getting ice cream.

"Bad boy I'm guessing." I groan as her mouth becomes agape. "What does he look like?"

"Like that." She turns my head as I watch a muscular man stride through the mall. He had long curly hair that was a beautiful brown colour that fell just past his shoulders. He was wearing a white, long sleeve button up shirt with black, vertical stripes on it with the buttons undone to the middle of his chest and the sleeves rolled up, as well as wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and black shoes. His mouth was slightly parted as he ran his fingers through his hair to adjust his part. My eyes trailed to his jawline as I watch him clench it. Boy. I am so tempted to run up to him with a fucking sandwich because that jawline is sharp as shit.

Just in case he noticed us staring, I quickly stood in front of Felicity and shook my head.

"That's a bad boy. No go. Off limits." I quickly said, attempting to block her view of him.