14

||Garroth's POV||

"L-Laurence I...Your not j-joking right?" I question, tears cornering my eyes. He chuckles and wipes them away before they even fall down my cheeks.

"No Garroth. Im not joking, I'm being serious. The day I met you was like I met an angel. And Don't ever want to let that angel go.." He whispers, I smile, a red blush painting my cheeks.

"O-Of course I'll be your boyfriend.." I respond, kissing his lips. He smiles wide and hugs me tightly before crashing our lips together.

I fucking swear, no joke, his kisses get better and better by the minute.

He pulls me onto his lap, making me straddle him while my arms snake around his neck and his arms snake around my waist.

We pull away and smile at each other. "So, babe, when are we going to tell the others?" He asks, I shrug.

"I was thinking maybe at Aphmau's sweet sixteen?" I reply, he smirks.

"You know thats tomorrow right?" He asks, my heart starts to pound quickly.

"O-Oh...R-Right...S-So..."

He chuckles and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Okay fine. We tell them tomorrow." I smile, resting my head on his shoulder, hugging him tight as I do so.

He sweetly hugs back placing small and soft kisses down my neck too. "We should probably go back to lunch now."

I nod, giggling as we stand up, and walk out the bathroom, back into the Cafeteria. When we walk in, for some reason, Aaron and Travis were fighting while Zane and Vylad screamed at Aaron.

What the- what the fuck is happening?

"Woah woah woah! Break it up!" Dante and Laurence shout, Pulling Travis and Aaron apart.

"Oh, your back." Aaron harshly spits at me, and I tilt my head in concern. Excuse me?

"Whats going on?" Laurence asks, Travis growls.

"Well as soon as you two leave, Aaron stars talking shit about Garroth." Travis snaps, Laurence suddenly lets go of Travis and starts to head towards Aaron.

"LAURENCE NO!" Dante yells. Travis holds Laurence back, as Laurence tries to reach out to hit Aaron.

"What d-did he say?" I ask, Vylad and Zane look away from me, still staring at Aaron with anger.

"You wanna know? Fine. Ever since you and your brothers came here, all Aphmau talks about is Garrance and Garrance, she BARELY ever pays attention to me anymore. BECAUSE OF YOU!" He screams. Laurence sends Aaron a deadly look.

"But you know what? Fuck you! Fuck your brothers, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, Go die in a fucking hole!" Aaron screams at me in anger. Then suddenly the whole Cafeteria gets silent and his face softens.

"G-Garroth I-Im sorry I didnt mean to s-say-"

"The fuck did you just say to me?"

Laurence's eyes widen and Zane and Vylad gasp. "G-Garroth?"

I take few steps closer to Aaron. "Maybe its not me, maybe its just that your a selfish bitch."