Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

He tackled me into the sand and we rolled a couple of feet.

"Get off me! I'm gonna get covered in sand!"

"You already are. You look good in that." he whispered.

He was wearing board shorts. That's it. No mask or top.

I blushed.

He laughed. "What? Why are you blushing."

"No reason. Come swim with me."

"Gladly." he got off and pulled me to my feet.

We swam for ages just around each other.

He went underwater and swam under me, before lifting me up on his shoulders.

I laughed. "Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Iruka! Want to play shoulder wars?"

"You're on!"

Iruka teamed up with Guy and Kurenai went with Asuma.

We played three way shoulder wars and Kakashi and i came out the victors. We didn't go inside our rooms until it was dark.

I got into the shower straight away to get the sand out of my hair (which is now a darkish grey).

I wrapped a towel around me and walked out drying my hair while humming tunelessly.

A throat was cleared and i turned.

"Kakashi! Oh! Sorry! I'll go and get dressed."

He was blushing very hardly but said "No! It's okay!"

"So what did you come in here for?" i asked.

He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I kissed him back before wrapping my arms around the neck. He pushed me back onto the bed and laid on top of me, kissing me all the while.

(You guys can guess what happens next. I could put detail into it, but seriously? PG-13! Staying that way!)

I turned on my side. "Morning." i whispered to the light kiss on my nose.

"Morning." Kakashi whispered back. "We should get up."

I snuggled closer to him and put my head on his bare chest. "Do we have to?"

"I'd prefer not to." he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Someones coming!" i hissed.

He covered himself in the sheets and moved as close as possible to me. I giggle as he poked my belly.

A knock. "Yuuki?"

"Come in!" i welcomed, smacking his hand away.

It was Iruka. "Just to let you know, Sapphira just got here. Have you seen Kakashi?"

"No i haven't. He's probably perving on someone. Go look down at the beach. I didn't know Sapphira was coming!"

"How could you not know i was coming!?" she yelled comin into the room. "Thanks Iruka. You can go and look for Kakashi now."

"Alright. See you later you two!" he closed the door behind him.

"I know you're under the sheets." she raised an eyebrow. "Come on out. I'm not going to tell anyone."

Kakashi came out and said "Hey Sapphira. How's it going?"

"Great. Apart from you sleeping with my best friend." she shrugged. "How long has this been going on?" she gestured between us.