Pregnant with my ex fiance's baby

Charlie POV

Bang

The door slammed as Ethan left.

"His wife" I whispered

"No"

"Not me"

"I'm not marrying him like this"

" we will see if you find me here, I think I'll go visit my Aunty for some time "

I went to my room and started packing the things I need.

Ok let's do baby's stuff first

The baby kicked and I smiled, I put my hands on my belly and he kicked again

"Yes, mummy loves you so much, I'm going to do everything I can to keep you and love you with all my heart"

"Ok, that's baby's stuff done now me"

I'll take these jeans

This dress

And these jeans

This top

Now it's going to be very hot in Texas so I'll take all my summer dresses, sun hats, sun glasses.

I looked at my two boxes

Yep I've got every thing I need

"If you want to play dirty Ethan, well so can I"

I took my two boxes to my car

So all I have to do tomorrow is get ready to leave

Ethan's pov

"Hello"

"Yes sir"

"I want surveillance on her at all times, I want somebody watching her where ever she goes, I need to know where she is, who she's with at all times, am I understood?"

"Yes sir, I will get on it straight away"

"Thanks"

I ended the phone call, then I called my cousin

"Hello"

"Hey Ethan"

"I need to know everything about the baby, his health, his growth, just tell me everything I need to know"

"Ethan, look I wish I could tell you but it's patients confidentiality, I can only tell you if she wants you to know or if you are at the next appointments"

" oh I will be at the next appointments"

"Great, I can tell you then, I'm sorry I couldn't help"

"It's ok"

"Ethan"

"Yes"

"You know she loves you right, she told me today that she was going to tell you about the baby today, she wants you to be in the baby's life, she also hopes that you two could work things out"

"Well it's a little too late for that now"

"Ethan no it's not, you love her , she loves you, you're both just being stubborn, so don't do anything silly ok"

"Hhhm"

"Love you too"

"Yh, good night

"Bye"

"Damn it"

I ran my hand Threw my hair

"Damn"