Pregnant with my ex fiance's baby

Charlie POV

I covered my face and rolled eyes.

How did he find

How did he know 

I took a deep breath, removed my hands from my face and looked him in the eyes 

"Can I help you?"

"Of course, I believe you are my soon to be wife and your trying to run away with my child"

"I will not marry you, if you think you can force me into marriage just because I am carrying your child, then you surely made a mistake. How did you even find me"

"Look, what you seem to forget is, I always get what I want no matter what it is. How I know you're here is none of your concern."

I laughed at him " so Mr Ethan, you think that because you had someone follow me that your gonna get what you want" I started laughing again. "nope, that's where your wrong.  I'm getting on that plane and you can't stop me" I sat back and crossed my arms. " you see, I'm not that girl who would do anything because she was blinded by love anymore, I am a strong young woman with a great job and a healthy baby on the way, now I'm going to do what's best for me and my baby and that's taking a holiday from everything."

"Look Char--"

I held my hand up to stop him from speaking.

"don't interrupt me, I'm not finish and I don't care to hear what you want to say, because you didn't care how I was going to feel when you left me for your stupid job, don't sit here and think you can say anything to me you lost that right a long time ago, if you wanna get married, I have a simple solution for you"

he looked at me with a silly grin on his face. "which is"

"you can marry that job of yours that you love so much. now I'm going to get up and walk over to those seats, do not follow me, do not try to stop me, don't try anything because I will make a scene and I tell security that you are harassing me"

He started laughing. "you can't be serious" 

"watch me"

I got up, grabbed my bag and made the move, I took my seat, I looked over at Ethan and smiled. he looked soo angry it was too funny.

Ethan's POV

she is really pushing my buttons, if she wants to play this game then lets play.

I pulled out my phone and called my security 

Ring 

Ring 

"Yes Boss"

"find out where she is going and let me now"

"Yes Boss"

I watched her stand up as they called her flight for boarding, she didn't even look back.

what am I going to do 

think 

think 

think

the girls I'll go talk to the girls  

I walked to the exit 

she will be mine.

Charlie POV

I was soo nervous, it's been a long time that I've ben on a plane and my baby has been kicking like crazy

I got to my seat, I had the window seat. Texas here I come 

I can't believe what just happened, I'm so proud of myself, I bet it shocked him. I' will give him the shock of his life, I've changed and I like the new me. lucky for me no one sat in the two seats next to me  so I was free to go toilet as much as I like without disturbing anyone. right now I'm going to sleep so peace out.

Ethans POV

I got to the girls house just in time because it seems like the were just about to go out.

Ladies can I speak with you for just a sec before you go

"no"

"please Gabi, I know you hate me but I really need to speak with you all, nobody knows Charlie as well as you all do"

Tiffany looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes

"why should we talk with you when you hurt our sister, all she did was love you and now that you know she's pregnant you want to force her to marry you, what kind of man does that if you really new Charlie you would know that what your trying to do to her is really hurting her, if you want to be in your child's life and hers you need to stop what your doing, let me ask you something Ethan, do you love her?"

"yes"

"then show her that"

"how"

"find out how by yourself"

"ok, but where did she go"

"That's for us to know and you to find out, Bye Ethan"

I watch them as they drove off

I do love her

I want marry her

I've got to show her that I love her

Make her fall in love with again

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"hello"

"sir, she's going to Texas"

"ok, Thank you. bye"

Looks like I'm heading to Texas