pregnant with my ex fiance baby

I got up off the floor and went downstairs to get something to eat.

now that I know I'm pregnant I felt hungry

I felt really hungry, but I didn't know what to eat just in case the baby gets hurt.

I decided to go for some pasta.

I put the pot of pasta on the cooker, and then I heated up the source in the microwave.

about 30mins after I was in my sitting room with my steaming bowl of pasta in my hand and a movie on the TV

after finishing my pasta halfway through the movie I put my bowl down and dozed.

I final woke up at 3pm, after making myself some food and watching half a movie I still felt the pain in my heart. I really loved him, he was my everything the one person i gave myself to body, heart and soul, to think that he could just throw away what we had because of a stupid job and now I'm having his baby, iv always wanted to have his babies but not like this, not this way, he doesn't even know his going to be a dad. I feel like he has a right to know but I also feel like he gave up that right the day he dumped me for his job. I got up and put my bowl in the kitchen sink, I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone, I called my doctor and booked an appointment for 4:30pm.

I grabbed a pear of flats and my bag then I went downstairs and then straight out the front door. I got in my car and drove to the doctors.

when I got there I went to the front desk and signed in. I sat there for about 20mins before the nurse called my name.

"Charli smith, Dr.James will see you now"

I got up and followed the nurse down the hall to a door on the right and went in, the doctor was sitting behind a desk.

she asked me to sit down.

"hello miss smith how can I help you today"

"well erm I just found out that I'm pregnant and I was wondering if I could get a scan"

"first I will need to know how far along you are"

"one month"

"because the embryo is too small to be seen by a normal scan we would have to use a different equipment"

"ok, will you be able to do it today"

"yes, if you will just lay on the bed and ill go and get the scanner"

"OK"

"if you look at the monitor you will see a small figure. can you see it"

"yh, but it doesn't look like a baby"

"yes because your still in the first stage of pregnancy"

"oh ok.

thank you Dr.James"

"your welcome. you will have to be coming in for a monthly check-up, so I'll see you next month"

I smiled and said goodbye as I headed for the exit.

when I got home I just wanted to go to sleep. I was on my way up the stairs when the doorbell rang.

who the hell can that be.

the bell rang again

"hold on I'm coming"

I opened the door to see Jess, Tiffany, Lisa and Gabi.

"hi guys erm what are you doing here"

Jess " don't tell me you forgot, girls she forgot, didn't I tell y'all she was gonna forget. but no she was like I want forget I promise, it's girls night silly"

"OMG I'm soo sorry I did forget but you can't blame me, I have a lot going on, I'm just a bit stressed"

Gabi " yh yh whatever, are you gonna let us in or what"

"yh yh come in"

Jess " I got the popcorn"

Gabi" I got the movies"

Lisa"I got the games "

Tiffany"and we have the gossip"

so we decided to watch THE BACKUP PLAN.

oh my gosh it was funny, the part when that woman was having a her baby was really funny, and the part when they got back together, that was cute, it kinda made me cry because Ethan and i, we use to be like that, I really miss him but I have to stay strong, not for me but for the baby.

when I looked up I saw all the girls looking at me.

Tiffany" we know you said you were stressed but we didn't know it was this bad and you can't say that your crying because of the movie because there was no sad parts"

"it's nothing"

Jess" guys I think she's crying because of Ethan"

"no I'm not"

Lisa" girl we know you, we know when your lying to us, come on tell us what's up"

Gabi" we are your girls, we got your back ok"

"ok, well you know that me and Ethan bro-"

Gabi"- see I knew you hadn't forgot about him"

"let me finish before you but in."

well I did try to forget him but something keeps on reminding me of him"

Jess" don't worry we will help you forget him"

" I'm trying to tell you something but your not listening"

Tiffany" yh we get it you still have feelings for Ethan, like jess said we will help you forget"

"I will never forget him because I'm pregnant with his baby"

I burst out crying because I knew that my baby would remind me of Ethan and the pain he caused me.

all the girls came and gave me a cuddle.

"I can't do this by myself and i don't want to tell Ethan"

Tiffny" don't worry we will help you. we are sisters and we stick together"

"You guys promise"

Lisa" of course we do"

"love you guys"

Tiffny"we love you to"

"so i gess we got a new addition to the family" Jess said as she put her hand on my stomach"